Not open for further replies.

zwiebel

Reaction score

Attachments

• CKq19XTVEAApEn5.jpg
    CKq19XTVEAApEn5.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 675
Hi Everyone,

From all reports Lonzie's mom is cooperating.

For one moment I would like you all to put yourself in Lonzie's mom's shoes. Now, add to that scenario if you were Lonzie's mom and reading here how would you feel?

I know I know most of you would say you would never be in the mom's shoes and you're right. BUT, just because you feel you would not be in this position why do you feel the need to pile on at this time?

Perhaps as more information comes out it will become clearer about the situation with her boyfriend but for now, while they search for her child, can we back off the harsh judgements no matter how deserving you feel those judgements are in this case?

Look, I am not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh believe me I do and it is hard for me at times not to express my thoughts but we really should think about what we post.

I would bet anything Mom reads here or at least her family.

For now, let's show a bit of kindness and not tear the mother apart for what could end up being the worst time in her life. No matter how her decisions may lead to something terrible I would ask everyone to please focus on finding Lonzie Barton.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Jacksonville searchers deploy to Northside for missing toddler Lonzie Barton; reward up to $10,500
By Dana Treen Thu, Jul 30, 2015

met_7FindLonzieNorth_43.jpg

Update (12:40 p.m.): Story updates with news from the noon briefing by the chief.
Scores of police congregated on Jacksonville’s Northside Thursday to continue the search for 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, missing nearly a week from a Brierwood apartment complex.

The focus of the investigation shifted to the northeast part of the city after Jacksonville police said they had received intelligence they could not ignore that led them there. Investigators did not say where the information originated.

Police have set up a command post at New Berlin Elementary and will be focusing on the area north of the Trout River to Nassau County and from Intestate 95 east to the Atlantic

After five days of Ebron's lack of cooperation, police brought in an FBI profiler, who spoke to him on Wednesday. While that person isn't talking to the media, News4Jax spoke to a forensic psychologist about what investigators can do to get the truth out of their suspect.

"They've got to be very patient in dealing with the suspect that is not sharing credible information," said Justin D'Arienzo, Ph.D. "Every suspect is different and interrogators have to be flexible and adaptive."

D'Arienzo has worked with criminal interrogators, even with detainees in Guantanamo Bay. He said police are likely using a number of techniques to try to pry information from an uncooperative suspect.

"What is usually used first is establishing rapport, because we usually get some good information," D'Arienzo said. "That can be done using the good cop, bad cop scenario using two people: One person is being more stressful for the person and the other person is coming in and kind of saving the day. They are more likely to give the information to the good cop that is saving the day."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/expert-how-to-get-the-truth-out-of-ruben-ebron/34445366

Can someone post the tweet about Ruben's interview with Florida Star? Is there a presser today for that too? TIA

I found this:

Jacob Long follows

WOKV News ‏@WOKVNews [video=twitter;626788789843791873]https://twitter.com/WOKVNews/status/626788789843791873[/video]
Chief Hackney says suspect William Ebron has done an interview w/ The Florida Star.

After five days of Ebron's lack of cooperation, police brought in an FBI profiler, who spoke to him on Wednesday. While that person isn't talking to the media, News4Jax spoke to a forensic psychologist about what investigators can do to get the truth out of their suspect.

"They've got to be very patient in dealing with the suspect that is not sharing credible information," said Justin D'Arienzo, Ph.D. "Every suspect is different and interrogators have to be flexible and adaptive."

D'Arienzo has worked with criminal interrogators, even with detainees in Guantanamo Bay. He said police are likely using a number of techniques to try to pry information from an uncooperative suspect.

"What is usually used first is establishing rapport, because we usually get some good information," D'Arienzo said. "That can be done using the good cop, bad cop scenario using two people: One person is being more stressful for the person and the other person is coming in and kind of saving the day. They are more likely to give the information to the good cop that is saving the day."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/expert-how-to-get-the-truth-out-of-ruben-ebron/34445366

BBM , now this makes me wonder about my previous post in last thread about all these searches and why they are looking in these locations. Is perp sending them all over to search on a wild goose chase? They did not say he is not sharing information , but he's not sharing CREDIBLE information , so that sounds like he is sharing something .

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 6h6 hours ago Florida, USA

So sad. On scene of #FINDLONZIE search and NEW missing kid alert came across radio out of Georgia for 12 year old boy taken by 33 year old.

Is there a thread for the 12 year old yet?

BBM , now this makes me wonder about my previous post in last thread about all these searches and why they are looking in these locations. Is perp sending them all over to search on a wild goose chase? They did not say he is not sharing information , but he's not sharing CREDIBLE information , so that sounds like he is sharing something .
Do you remember Rebecca Watts? That's what keeps screaming through my mind. :(

Keep in mind that the quote comes from a forensic psychologist who has not interviewed Ebron - the one who did is not talking to the media.

And so far Chief Hackney has maintained that the searches are investigation driven, or as he says "not willy nilly," lol. In today's update he declined to name the person he mentioned yesterday as an "unreliable source but one who they have to listen to" but he did stress once again that the searches are deliberate and stem from information LE has obtained during their investigation.

I was so hoping today would be the day they find Lonzie. :(

Do you remember Rebecca Watts? That's what keeps screaming through my mind. :(

I do not recall that name but the case sounds familiar. I know some perps like to play games. They should charge him with tampering with the investigation if that's what he's doing.

I know it's not relevant. But can anyone tell what the door in the background says in that photo of Lonzie with boots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail