743 users online (107 members and 636 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Alert and active search for 22-month-old Lonzie Barton of Jacksonville, Florida. Abducted in stolen car while mom's boyfriend popped into Ravenwood apartment for a while. Delay in report as boyfriend had to charge his phone first.

Car recovered but no sign of Lonzie.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-...theft/34330746

Order of Arrest and Commitment

Thread #1 Thread #2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 08-01-2015 at 11:59 AM.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hi Everyone,

From all reports Lonzie's mom is cooperating.

For one moment I would like you all to put yourself in Lonzie's mom's shoes. Now, add to that scenario if you were Lonzie's mom and reading here how would you feel?

I know I know most of you would say you would never be in the mom's shoes and you're right. BUT, just because you feel you would not be in this position why do you feel the need to pile on at this time?

Perhaps as more information comes out it will become clearer about the situation with her boyfriend but for now, while they search for her child, can we back off the harsh judgements no matter how deserving you feel those judgements are in this case?

Look, I am not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh believe me I do and it is hard for me at times not to express my thoughts but we really should think about what we post.

I would bet anything Mom reads here or at least her family.

For now, let's show a bit of kindness and not tear the mother apart for what could end up being the worst time in her life. No matter how her decisions may lead to something terrible I would ask everyone to please focus on finding Lonzie Barton.

Thank you,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015, *Amber Alert* #3

Jacksonville searchers deploy to Northside for missing toddler Lonzie Barton; reward up to $10,500
    By Dana Treen Thu, Jul 30, 2015

Update (12:40 p.m.): Story updates with news from the noon briefing by the chief.
    Scores of police congregated on Jacksonville’s Northside Thursday to continue the search for 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, missing nearly a week from a Brierwood apartment complex.

The focus of the investigation shifted to the northeast part of the city after Jacksonville police said they had received intelligence they could not ignore that led them there. Investigators did not say where the information originated.

Police have set up a command post at New Berlin Elementary and will be focusing on the area north of the Trout River to Nassau County and from Intestate 95 east to the Atlantic

News4JAX@wjxt4

bump to put this one on top of #2

http://www.news4jax.com/news/cost-ma...ddler/34445846

Cost, man hours not issue in search for toddler

Agencies from across state, region involved in finding Lonzie Barton

my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    find LONZIE

Thread 3 already :/
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

After five days of Ebron's lack of cooperation, police brought in an FBI profiler, who spoke to him on Wednesday. While that person isn't talking to the media, News4Jax spoke to a forensic psychologist about what investigators can do to get the truth out of their suspect.

"They've got to be very patient in dealing with the suspect that is not sharing credible information," said Justin D'Arienzo, Ph.D. "Every suspect is different and interrogators have to be flexible and adaptive."

D'Arienzo has worked with criminal interrogators, even with detainees in Guantanamo Bay. He said police are likely using a number of techniques to try to pry information from an uncooperative suspect.

"What is usually used first is establishing rapport, because we usually get some good information," D'Arienzo said. "That can be done using the good cop, bad cop scenario using two people: One person is being more stressful for the person and the other person is coming in and kind of saving the day. They are more likely to give the information to the good cop that is saving the day."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/expert-...ebron/34445366

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    News4JAX@wjxt4
    My gosh, what a beautiful child!!!
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link! And my websleuth opinions remain exclusive to websleuths. Thank you!

Can someone post the tweet about Ruben's interview with Florida Star? Is there a presser today for that too? TIA

I found this:

Jacob Long follows

WOKV News@WOKVNews

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    After five days of Ebron's lack of cooperation, police brought in an FBI profiler, who spoke to him on Wednesday. While that person isn't talking to the media, News4Jax spoke to a forensic psychologist about what investigators can do to get the truth out of their suspect.

"They've got to be very patient in dealing with the suspect that is not sharing credible information," said Justin D'Arienzo, Ph.D. "Every suspect is different and interrogators have to be flexible and adaptive."

D'Arienzo has worked with criminal interrogators, even with detainees in Guantanamo Bay. He said police are likely using a number of techniques to try to pry information from an uncooperative suspect.

"What is usually used first is establishing rapport, because we usually get some good information," D'Arienzo said. "That can be done using the good cop, bad cop scenario using two people: One person is being more stressful for the person and the other person is coming in and kind of saving the day. They are more likely to give the information to the good cop that is saving the day."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/expert-...ebron/34445366
    BBM , now this makes me wonder about my previous post in last thread about all these searches and why they are looking in these locations. Is perp sending them all over to search on a wild goose chase? They did not say he is not sharing information , but he's not sharing CREDIBLE information , so that sounds like he is sharing something .

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 6h6 hours ago Florida, USA

So sad. On scene of #FINDLONZIE search and NEW missing kid alert came across radio out of Georgia for 12 year old boy taken by 33 year old.

Is there a thread for the 12 year old yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    BBM , now this makes me wonder about my previous post in last thread about all these searches and why they are looking in these locations. Is perp sending them all over to search on a wild goose chase? They did not say he is not sharing information , but he's not sharing CREDIBLE information , so that sounds like he is sharing something .
    Do you remember Rebecca Watts? That's what keeps screaming through my mind.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast