900 users online (169 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Its on channel 66 freeview

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdancer View Post
    Its on channel 66 freeview
    I've got virgin so don't know what channel that is, I'll look online see if I can set my TiVo box to record

"Published on Nov 9, 2015

Donal MacIntyre Unsolved: The Murder of Claudia Elizabeth Lawrence

Donal revisits so called 'cold cases' which never have been closed and have never had successful convictions. This episode looks at the disappearance and murder of 35-year-old British chef Claudia Elizabeth Lawrence."

I watched the episode last night on CBS reality, the Sky reporter said he was threatened to 'leave it alone' when he was interviewing folk. IMO that takes money to enforce. Look to who had most to lose if their relationship with Claudia were to come out. Also at the end Donal suggests that he thinks Claudia went willingly with somebody the night before, probably taking her work things with her to go straight to work the next day after staying the night somewhere else. I wonder if the Police triangulated any phones for that evening.

I caught of a bit of this last night.

Slightly o/t but I noticed Donal pronounced Heworth as "hay-worth" whereas I had always assumed (and thought I had heard) it was "hugh-worth". Skibaboo, you used to live there, which is it?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    I caught of a bit of this last night.

Slightly o/t but I noticed Donal pronounced Heworth as "hay-worth" whereas I had always assumed (and thought I had heard) it was "hugh-worth". Skibaboo, you used to live there, which is it?
    You're right CMC, hugh-worth. Although how it's spoken, it's more like hughef lol

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post

"Published on Nov 9, 2015

Donal MacIntyre Unsolved: The Murder of Claudia Elizabeth Lawrence

Donal revisits so called 'cold cases' which never have been closed and have never had successful convictions. This episode looks at the disappearance and murder of 35-year-old British chef Claudia Elizabeth Lawrence."
    Thanks for this Dotr will bookmark and watch tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    I watched the episode last night on CBS reality, the Sky reporter said he was threatened to 'leave it alone' when he was interviewing folk. IMO that takes money to enforce. Look to who had most to lose if their relationship with Claudia were to come out. Also at the end Donal suggests that he thinks Claudia went willingly with somebody the night before, probably taking her work things with her to go straight to work the next day after staying the night somewhere else. I wonder if the Police triangulated any phones for that evening.
    I don't like quoting myself but it's easier than repeating what I said earlier. What if the guy wandering about at the back and side of the property was looking for a mate of his rather than Claudia. Maybe he didn't know they had gone somewhere else the night before and was looking for his car or presence at the property? Could be the man with the bag was wanting to catch up with his friend who he had given an alibi to.

Is it possible the man on CCTV was simply using the alley to go to the loo?

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Is it possible the man on CCTV was simply using the alley to go to the loo?
    I would think he wouldn't be phased by the bloke passing at the bottom if it was a toilet stop and he would have come forward by now. He's acting too suspicious for it to be a loo break, jmo. We have assumed he's looking for Claudia, I wonder now if he's looking for somebody who he'd alibi'd. Idk, but the threats tell me it wasn't a stranger abduction and the Police seem to be looking at more than one person so I'm trying to see how another can fit in.

Neurotripsy is offline "There's no justice in the world & there never was."
    Claudia Lawrence's mum to turn detective in bid to find missing daughter - "Joan Lawrence will talk to regulars at Claudia's favourite pub to try to end her six year nightmare"

I know she's desperate, but I really do worry for her safety if she does this.

http://www.gazetteseries.co.uk/news/..._Barry_Rubery/

Violent murder of Iron Acton grandfather Barry Rubery to feature in new Donal MacIntyre: Unsolved documentary on CBS Reality

Despite Crimewatch appeals, a £10,000 reward and extensive police investigations, no-one has ever been arrested for the killing which has left Barry’s family devastated.

Now, renowned investigative journalist Donal MacIntyre has spent months looking into the details of estate manager Barry for the hour-long documentary.

With access to case files and a team of experts including former Detective Chief Inspector for the Metropolitan Police, the series sees Donal investigating some of the most notorious and intriguing unsolved cases in the UK and also includes a programme on the disappearance of York chef Claudia Lawrence.

Episode 5 airs on Sunday, November 15 (9pm) on CBS Reality and explores in detail the events leading up to the violent killing of Barry, a local at The Lamb in Iron Acton.

I was gutted I missed that episode. Damn tivo box for not recording it.

I did catch the most recent episode about Penny Bell. That was very interesting. I like the show.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    All posts are MOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennibee View Post

I did catch the most recent episode about Penny Bell. That was very interesting. I like the show.

I haven't seen any of them - must remember to look them up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jennibee View Post

Dotr has posted the youtube video of Claudia's episode, its a few posts up this page.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast