1260 users online (209 members and 1051 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OR - Sean Yamaguchi, 22, & Elise Dickey, 18, Corvallis, 29 July 2015

Elise Masae Dickey and Sean Yamaguchi

Vehicle tied to missing Benton County couple found in Cape Kiwanda
    A vehicle tied to a missing Benton County couple was found on the beach in Tillamook County.

Elise Masae Dickey, 18, of Corvallis, and her boyfriend Sean Yamaguchi, 22, were reported missing Wednesday. Tillamook County Sheriff's deputies say they located Dickey's car, which is registered under her father's name, that day in the Cape Kiwanda area.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ng_benton.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From the same article:

"The white, mid-90s, extended cab Toyota pickup truck had been parked in the sand on the north end of the beach for several days, said Gordon McCraw, director of emergency management with the Tillamook County Sheriff's Office."

BBM - so they have been gone for several days?

Contrary to the first article, it appears the truck was located first and THEN they were reported missing.

The car first was logged as on the beach (28th) - at which time it had already been there several days.

The 29th she gets reported missing AND the car gets tagged as being associated with her AND units back at the car now realize it's all connected.

On July 28, 2015, the Tillamook County Sheriff’s Office received a complaint of a white mid 90s extended cab Toyota Pickup that had been parked on the north end of the beach at Cape Kiwanda for several days. At the time the vehicle was not flagged but when a beach unit reached the vehicle the next day, it had been flagged as a vehicle being used by Elise Masae Dickey, a white female, 18yo, from Corvallis who is described as 5’09” tall, weight approximately 145lb, brown hair and eyes, who had been entered as a Missing/Endangered Person on the July 29th. It was reported she was likely in the company of her boyfriend, Sean Yamaguchi, a white male, 22yo, described as 6’01” tall, weight approximately 150 lbs, blue eyes and brown hair with his nose pierced and a mole on his right cheek.
    http://www.tillamookcountypioneer.ne...-cape-kiwanda/

Sean's FB https://www.facebook.com/sean.yamaguchi

Ellie's FB (that seems to be what she goes by) https://www.facebook.com/ellie.dickey.12

On Ellie's FB her mom is posting and says she's been missing since Saturday.

Just hours before the truck was found (which mom also posted) saysid no one has heard from her and she's not shown up for work, all of which she says is very unusual, and she posted about the truck being missing and wanting everyone to find it.

On Ellie's FB page if you look at the picture posted nearest to the one about them being missing you'll see someone comment and ask where they heck they are. That person is Sean's mom.

I really home they are OK. It has been very hot here and I'm afraid they may have tried to go for a swim and had some kind of problem. The current is very unpredictable on the Oregon Coast, lots of undertows, debris (like logs) in the water, not to mention very cold temperatures.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear." - N. Mandela

Ohhh man. Nothing in the Corvallis local news. I just got back from the coast and there were so many warnings (and a memorial) about sneaker waves and other dangerous conditions. I'm really worried about these kiddoes.

I don't think I can bring the posts over here per TOS but if you follow a few of Ellie's FB posts to her friend, they are saying they were camping near Graham Nature park in Wilsonville Oregon and have not been seen since.

Both have their septums pierced. Ellie looks much different than the photo posted above.

Also, I see several references to mushrooms in their SMs (mostly Sean's).

I wish the article said whether or not their belongings were left in the truck. I'm thinking maybe they decided to do some rougher camping and are still out there and okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I wish the article said whether or not their belongings were left in the truck. I'm thinking maybe they decided to do some rougher camping and are still out there and okay.
    I hope that's the case. When I read that they were camping on the beach, the first thing that came to mind were the murders of Lindsay Cutshall and Jason Allen who were camping on the beach in Jenner, CA (2004).

Hope they are ok! Why is there so little media on this case? Was their camping gear found in the truck? We need a better time line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has been absolutely no updates on this and I'm local. A family member stated on Facebook that they were NOT camping and Ellie's tent was still at home. Trying to find it again and it us, of course rumor at this point but this person was adamant that there was misinformation being reported.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    "Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear." - N. Mandela

No new info, but some press at least...

http://www.gazettetimes.com/news/loc...75f4983b5.html

Why isn't this getting more attention?
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLatte View Post
    From the same article:

"The white, mid-90s, extended cab Toyota pickup truck had been parked in the sand on the north end of the beach for several days, said Gordon McCraw, director of emergency management with the Tillamook County Sheriff's Office."
    I've had a look on Google maps but can't work out precisely where "the north end of the beach" is - anyone local who can stick a pin on it please? Weird that this isn't getting a decent amount of publicity

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast