1223 users online (256 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Steven MacKrell, 25, Ft. Lauderdale, 29 July 2015

Steven MacKrell

Family, Friends Pass Out Flyers For Missing Fort Lauderdale Man
    Family and friends are passing out flyers in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday in hopes someone will recognize a 25-year-old father who went missing.

Steven MacKrell was last seen Wednesday at Lucky’s Tavern located at 214 SW 2nd St. in Fort Lauderdale.

"He’s just vanished off the face of the Earth and somebody has to know something. Somebody has to have seen him or know something about his whereabouts,” said Michael MacKrell, Steven’s brother.
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/08/01...auderdale-man/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Here's his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/steven.mackrell.9?pnref=story

ETA: His wife and brother are posting his pic on FB and they've been handing out flyers.
    #prayfororlando
    #orlandostrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Here's his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/steven.mackrell.9?pnref=story

ETA: His wife and brother are posting his pic on FB and they've been handing out flyers.
    Ah man, he has a beautiful little girl that I am sure is missing her daddy. Sending up prayers that he is ok and calls home soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing Fort Lauderdale man seen on surveillance video

An hour after Steven Mackrell seemingly vanished while leaving a Fort Lauderdale bar he was recorded on surveillance video at a Pompano Beach gas station, police say. (Fort Lauderdale Police Department/courtesy)
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...810-story.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I think they will find him in his car off road somewhere possibly in the water.
    Happened a lot in Florida this year.
    One waitress from Tampa was missing for weeks I think it was and a young woman from Ft Myers last month. Both found in water in their cars.

Why didn't someone stop him from driving!

Brother of missing Fort Lauderdale man: Newly released surveillance video 'is our strongest lead'

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...818-story.html

Oh my gosh!!! Being from New Orleans, that video terrifies me!!! Stuff like that happens here all the time and it only ends in mindless violence! I encourage everyone I know to make peace, even if it feels like you are backing down. Its not worth your life being taken by someone who does not value your life! I'm super scared for him. Surely, that gas station got a license plate number! That car went round and round the parking lot!

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    Oh my gosh!!! Being from New Orleans, that video terrifies me!!! Stuff like that happens here all the time and it only ends in mindless violence! I encourage everyone I know to make peace, even if it feels like you are backing down. Its not worth your life being taken by someone who does not value your life! I'm super scared for him. Surely, that gas station got a license plate number! That car went round and round the parking lot!
    I agree. The video gives me a deeply uneasy feeling. It looks like he went inside store and was telling someone about it based on his arm gestures, or perhaps the other driver was in store at that point. Anyway, I don't think he is still with us.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Had he been drinking in a bar then was driving? Maybe he cut up the other vehicle and they got angry at that and followed him to the petrol station?
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

The way that video looks to me almost looks like the other car almost hit him and he reached out and kind of hit the car- like saying slow down in a gas station sort of thing. I wanted to do the same thing the other day when someone came barreling through and almost hit my 6 year old. It looks like more words were exchanged and then the other car follows him off. I would def look at any places they could have run him off the road- either with their car or after shooting him. I hate even discussing this, but that little altercation makes this much more than a guy who didnt return from the bar. It is now a guy who didnt return from a gas station altercation.

Quote Originally Posted by blefuscu View Post
    Had he been drinking in a bar then was driving? Maybe he cut up the other vehicle and they got angry at that and followed him to the petrol station?
    IMO, he was very intoxicated in the video inside the store. So, I can see someone following him like you mentioned. I can also easily see it being another dui that results in a fatal drowning in a car.
    Compassion cost nothing but pays dividends.

Steven is wanted for questioning in a hit and run from the night he was last seen.
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/08/21...f-missing-man/
    Compassion cost nothing but pays dividends.

The description of the hit & run from Dockins' link above is pretty horrific - yikes.

Where could this young man be?

New (?) FB missing page for Steven: https://www.facebook.com/SavingSteven

Still no news of Steven. The FB missing page posted above has been removed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast