FL FL - Steven MacKrell, 25, Ft. Lauderdale, 29 July 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Steven MacKrell
steven-mackrell-flyer.jpg

Family, Friends Pass Out Flyers For Missing Fort Lauderdale Man
Family and friends are passing out flyers in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday in hopes someone will recognize a 25-year-old father who went missing.

Steven MacKrell was last seen Wednesday at Lucky’s Tavern located at 214 SW 2nd St. in Fort Lauderdale.

"He’s just vanished off the face of the Earth and somebody has to know something. Somebody has to have seen him or know something about his whereabouts,” said Michael MacKrell, Steven’s brother.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/08/01/family-friends-pass-out-flyers-for-missing-fort-lauderdale-man/

I think they will find him in his car off road somewhere possibly in the water.
Happened a lot in Florida this year.
One waitress from Tampa was missing for weeks I think it was and a young woman from Ft Myers last month. Both found in water in their cars.

Why didn't someone stop him from driving!

Oh my gosh!!! Being from New Orleans, that video terrifies me!!! Stuff like that happens here all the time and it only ends in mindless violence! I encourage everyone I know to make peace, even if it feels like you are backing down. Its not worth your life being taken by someone who does not value your life! I'm super scared for him. Surely, that gas station got a license plate number! That car went round and round the parking lot!

Oh my gosh!!! Being from New Orleans, that video terrifies me!!! Stuff like that happens here all the time and it only ends in mindless violence! I encourage everyone I know to make peace, even if it feels like you are backing down. Its not worth your life being taken by someone who does not value your life! I'm super scared for him. Surely, that gas station got a license plate number! That car went round and round the parking lot!
I agree. The video gives me a deeply uneasy feeling. It looks like he went inside store and was telling someone about it based on his arm gestures, or perhaps the other driver was in store at that point. Anyway, I don't think he is still with us. [emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Had he been drinking in a bar then was driving? Maybe he cut up the other vehicle and they got angry at that and followed him to the petrol station?

The way that video looks to me almost looks like the other car almost hit him and he reached out and kind of hit the car- like saying slow down in a gas station sort of thing. I wanted to do the same thing the other day when someone came barreling through and almost hit my 6 year old. It looks like more words were exchanged and then the other car follows him off. I would def look at any places they could have run him off the road- either with their car or after shooting him. I hate even discussing this, but that little altercation makes this much more than a guy who didnt return from the bar. It is now a guy who didnt return from a gas station altercation.

Had he been drinking in a bar then was driving? Maybe he cut up the other vehicle and they got angry at that and followed him to the petrol station?
IMO, he was very intoxicated in the video inside the store. So, I can see someone following him like you mentioned. I can also easily see it being another dui that results in a fatal drowning in a car.

The description of the hit & run from Dockins' link above is pretty horrific - yikes.

Where could this young man be?

Still no news of Steven. The FB missing page posted above has been removed.

Still no news of Steven. The FB missing page posted above has been removed.
The notification I got on facebook said the name was changed to "Missing in America" or something.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Never mind - page content has been edited since I last looked at it.

The facebook page is back up and it is titled "Saving Steven Mackrell" again.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Aaaand it's gone again. Yesterday all of the info was removed, except some comments saying how the page was up against his family's wishes and that the person running the page was not a family member. Now the page doesn't exist.

It seemed like his family was vocal about finding him until the info came out that the police want to question him about the fatal hit and run. Now everything is hush-hush and there hasn't been any news. Voluntarily missing, perhaps?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back