823 users online (114 members and 709 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    306

    FL - Heather Hester, 45, Jacksonville, 29 July 2015

    Her husband has been posting on Facebook, but until now I hadn't seen anything in the media. But now:

    The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, along with family and friends are looking for a missing Jacksonville mother...She was last seen wearing black capri pants and a white t-shirt. She takes medication and may have them with her but she disappeared, leaving behind her car, I.D. cards and credit cards.

    http://m.news4jax.com/news/jso-searc...other/34502600

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,981
    http://m.news4jax.com/news/jso-searc...other/34502600hester--1-.jpg

    She does not have any money with her and her hair is shoulder length (shorter than what is shown in the photos.) She has blond hair, blue eyes and is 5'4".

    If you have any information, please call 904-630-0500 .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,154
    from that link - the 3 year old is 'being strong for her mother'

    ummmmmmmm, ~sigh~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    386
    She has medication that she may have taken with her.
    That concerns me. From her husband's few statement on FB, I get the impression she has
    had some mental illness issues. That worries me, she has a new baby, so depression or even psychosis is very possible.
    She visited her parents and then disappeared from there, leaving her ID, car and keys behind.

    I hope I am wrong, but it's possible, probable she has gone somewhere to commit suicide. I hope not, but the circumstances...visiting parents (to say goodbye?) then leaving those items behind and disappearing.

    My brother walked out of his life the same way. He left his wallet, ID, keys, etc on a table, walked out his backdoor without closing it, and disappeared. He was found about a mile from his home 5 days later.

    I pray her family doesn't have to go through what mine did. I hope they have a much happier ending.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Sounds much too close to home, Kairi'sMom. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother - that is devastating. I got the same impression when reading the husband's pleas. It was something like "those of you who are close to Heather or who know what's going on with Heather" and insinuated that she was having some troubles.

    Thanks for posting Koshka - I had been watching Heather's story on FB and was waiting to see if there was any LE or MSM involvement. I've seen people from my hometown of Arlington, Tx sharing the post that says she was missing from her parents' house in Arlington, but the posters all list Jacksonville (FL, I presume?). It's confusing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    386
    Thank you for the kind thoughts. It was just horrible all around. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

    My daughter shared the link on FB and I've also been watching for JSO to put it on their FB page or a media link.

    I think Arlington is a section of Jacksonville. My daughter lives in the Riverside/Avondale area of Jax

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    762
    Sounds like when Jennifer Huston went missing last year. I hope she is located safely and soon.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5,305
    A body has been found in the area: https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/with_replies

    Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 28 seconds ago

    JSO k9 officer found woman's body in ditch across street from Arlingwood Park while searching for a woman who's been missing since Wednesday
    Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax
    Body found near Arlingwood Park. #JSO on scene. Working on more details. #ANjaxBreaking


    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dothan, Alabama
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi'sMom View Post
    She has medication that she may have taken with her.
    That concerns me. From her husband's few statement on FB, I get the impression she has
    had some mental illness issues. That worries me, she has a new baby, so depression or even psychosis is very possible.
    She visited her parents and then disappeared from there, leaving her ID, car and keys behind.

    I hope I am wrong, but it's possible, probable she has gone somewhere to commit suicide. I hope not, but the circumstances...visiting parents (to say goodbye?) then leaving those items behind and disappearing.

    My brother walked out of his life the same way. He left his wallet, ID, keys, etc on a table, walked out his backdoor without closing it, and disappeared. He was found about a mile from his home 5 days later.

    I pray her family doesn't have to go through what mine did. I hope they have a much happier ending.
    Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry for this unimaginable loss. One of my closest friends' husband did the same thing years ago. It was absolutely devastating. Prayers for you.

    It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.~~James A. Baldwin

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dothan, Alabama
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    A body has been found in the area: https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/with_replies

    Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 28 seconds ago







    Oh no.

    It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.~~James A. Baldwin


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dillon
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi'sMom View Post
    Thank you for the kind thoughts. It was just horrible all around. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

    My daughter shared the link on FB and I've also been watching for JSO to put it on their FB page or a media link.

    I think Arlington is a section of Jacksonville. My daughter lives in the Riverside/Avondale area of Jax
    So sorry for your loss, Kairi'sMom.
    Sounds like this is probably Heather. Sad for her, her family, and especially her children.

  12. #12
    keeponsearching's Avatar
    keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    3,332
    Very sad. I was just looking around for more info. Body found in ditch

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5,305
    Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 25 minutes ago

    "JSO not confirming body is missing woman's. They say it appears body has been out here several days"

    https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/with_replies
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    386
    Oh wow.

    If it's her, how awful for her husband and family and especially her children (or child).

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    349
    This is just so sad...



    ****************************************

    Anything I post is MOO!

    The trouble with the laws these days is that criminals know their rights better than their wrongs.
    ~Author Unknown

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7
    By tlcya in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 06:45 AM
  2. GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4
    By Coldpizza in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 999
    Last Post: 08-17-2015, 07:28 AM
  3. GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3
    By zwiebel in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1008
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:38 AM
  4. GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2
    By zwiebel in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 996
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 04:47 PM