823 users online (114 members and 709 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Heather Hester, 45, Jacksonville, 29 July 2015

Her husband has been posting on Facebook, but until now I hadn't seen anything in the media. But now:

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, along with family and friends are looking for a missing Jacksonville mother...She was last seen wearing black capri pants and a white t-shirt. She takes medication and may have them with her but she disappeared, leaving behind her car, I.D. cards and credit cards.

http://m.news4jax.com/news/jso-searc...other/34502600

http://m.news4jax.com/news/jso-searc...other/34502600hester--1-.jpg

She does not have any money with her and her hair is shoulder length (shorter than what is shown in the photos.) She has blond hair, blue eyes and is 5'4".

If you have any information, please call 904-630-0500 .

from that link - the 3 year old is 'being strong for her mother'

ummmmmmmm, ~sigh~

She has medication that she may have taken with her.
    That concerns me. From her husband's few statement on FB, I get the impression she has
    had some mental illness issues. That worries me, she has a new baby, so depression or even psychosis is very possible.
    She visited her parents and then disappeared from there, leaving her ID, car and keys behind.

I hope I am wrong, but it's possible, probable she has gone somewhere to commit suicide. I hope not, but the circumstances...visiting parents (to say goodbye?) then leaving those items behind and disappearing.

My brother walked out of his life the same way. He left his wallet, ID, keys, etc on a table, walked out his backdoor without closing it, and disappeared. He was found about a mile from his home 5 days later.

I pray her family doesn't have to go through what mine did. I hope they have a much happier ending.

Sounds much too close to home, Kairi'sMom. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother - that is devastating. I got the same impression when reading the husband's pleas. It was something like "those of you who are close to Heather or who know what's going on with Heather" and insinuated that she was having some troubles.

Thanks for posting Koshka - I had been watching Heather's story on FB and was waiting to see if there was any LE or MSM involvement. I've seen people from my hometown of Arlington, Tx sharing the post that says she was missing from her parents' house in Arlington, but the posters all list Jacksonville (FL, I presume?). It's confusing.

Thank you for the kind thoughts. It was just horrible all around. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

My daughter shared the link on FB and I've also been watching for JSO to put it on their FB page or a media link.

I think Arlington is a section of Jacksonville. My daughter lives in the Riverside/Avondale area of Jax

Sounds like when Jennifer Huston went missing last year. I hope she is located safely and soon.

A body has been found in the area: https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/with_replies

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 28 seconds ago

JSO k9 officer found woman's body in ditch across street from Arlingwood Park while searching for a woman who's been missing since Wednesday
    Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax
    Body found near Arlingwood Park. #JSO on scene. Working on more details. #ANjaxBreaking

Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi'sMom View Post
    She has medication that she may have taken with her.
    That concerns me. From her husband's few statement on FB, I get the impression she has
    had some mental illness issues. That worries me, she has a new baby, so depression or even psychosis is very possible.
    She visited her parents and then disappeared from there, leaving her ID, car and keys behind.

I hope I am wrong, but it's possible, probable she has gone somewhere to commit suicide. I hope not, but the circumstances...visiting parents (to say goodbye?) then leaving those items behind and disappearing.

My brother walked out of his life the same way. He left his wallet, ID, keys, etc on a table, walked out his backdoor without closing it, and disappeared. He was found about a mile from his home 5 days later.

I pray her family doesn't have to go through what mine did. I hope they have a much happier ending.
    Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry for this unimaginable loss. One of my closest friends' husband did the same thing years ago. It was absolutely devastating. Prayers for you.

It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.~~James A. Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    A body has been found in the area: https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/with_replies

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 28 seconds ago

Oh no.

It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.~~James A. Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi'sMom View Post
    Thank you for the kind thoughts. It was just horrible all around. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

My daughter shared the link on FB and I've also been watching for JSO to put it on their FB page or a media link.

I think Arlington is a section of Jacksonville. My daughter lives in the Riverside/Avondale area of Jax
    So sorry for your loss, Kairi'sMom.
    Sounds like this is probably Heather. Sad for her, her family, and especially her children.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Very sad. I was just looking around for more info. Body found in ditch

Jenna Bourne ‏@jennaANjax 25 minutes ago

"JSO not confirming body is missing woman's. They say it appears body has been out here several days"

https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/with_replies
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Oh wow.

If it's her, how awful for her husband and family and especially her children (or child).

This is just so sad...

Anything I post is MOO!

The trouble with the laws these days is that criminals know their rights better than their wrongs.
    ~Author Unknown

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast