Ice Cream Anyone?

Gozgals

Reaction score
:laugh: Police in West Hartford, Conn., arrested Matthew Flynn, 46, in August for allegedly threatening to castrate a Melly's ice-cream truck driver with a pair of hedge clippers because the driver blared his jingle on and on and on, even though Flynn told him that no kids lived on the street
--------------Hartford Courant, 8-22-05

Talked about going to EXTREMES! Better get this guy to work on our Sex Crimes Unit:cool: :cool:

If the ice cream man were just an employee of Melly's, I would have called the company and reported the guy. If he own the truck, I would just wait for him to go out of business due to lack of sales. :)

I would never have chased the guy with hedge clippers because I might fall and hurt myself!! :crazy:

Gozgals said:
:laugh: Police in West Hartford, Conn., arrested Matthew Flynn, 46, in August for allegedly threatening to castrate a Melly's ice-cream truck driver with a pair of hedge clippers because the driver blared his jingle on and on and on, even though Flynn told him that no kids lived on the street
--------------Hartford Courant, 8-22-05
It's about time..those trucks are noise pollution...I would like to suggest he get his clippers and talk to some of these homeboys with the booming rap songs that penetrate solid steel and concrete...mpi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back