1062 users online (234 members and 828 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

OK - Doreen Ward, 46, Enid, 27 July 2015

Doreen Ward

Family, police search for missing Enid woman
    Family members of a 46-year-old Enid woman are asking for the public’s help in finding her after she recently disappeared.

Video: Enid family looking for missing woman

Doreen Ward hasn’t been seen since July 27. Family members just want her back home safe.

“She dedicated her whole life to her kids,” said Ward’s niece, Jessica Walker. “I just want her to come home.”

Monday was Ward’s birthday.

“I just want to wish her a happy birthday,” said her brother, Tom Graham.
    http://m.koco.com/news/Family-police...woman/34515304
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

UPDATE: Body found in Oklahoma backyard identified as missing woman
    http://kfor.com/2015/08/05/mystery-b...hbors-puzzled/
    UPDATE: The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office identified the body found in an Enid backyard as 47-year-old Doreen Ward.

Ward was reported missing by family members on July 27.

At this time, investigators are still trying to determine Ward’s cause of death.
    RIP Doreen.

I was just about to start working on Doreens case. How odd, random backyard 7 blocks away, not investigating as foul play.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.
    "Who am I?
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself.
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important... That you matter.
    Now let me ask, who are you?"

I hope it was natural causes or substance-related. I cannot bear to hear of another woman used as someone's way to express their anger, then laying dying there for however long, all alone. What happened to guys fishing, hunting, working out, competing in sports activities? Other people are not here to punching bags for your problems.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.