Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1, Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13

IMO - Perhaps the reason the media is deafeningly silent is/was (as some of us have maybe thought) ....

a) Was the media banned from Court?

It was a mention... (i.e. I guess "I plead guilty" or "not guilty")...but

b) Did the hearing actually go ahead? (or was it postponed?) Have we actually heard?

c) Have MSM kept the WS news quiet so that somehow the news wouldn't distort the new appeal for information from the bio parents? (how that would work I don't know...)

d) Did Spedding Sing like a canary? Make a deal? Perhaps he informed LE about who was in the peodo ring, or suggest who may know where William is, (thus the new plead from the parents) and therefore there is a Media Gag and WS is actually being protected...?

e) was there a "heads up" prior to the court hearing that some information would be produced or required later on- which indeed could spur the family to once again plea to the public for help? ..."someone knows something...."MOO

The new plea for information makes me think the family (and LE) really do think William is alive and out there somewhere.
me? I am not so sure....

I have to wonder if the silence is because they are getting close to the peddo ring, either because BS talked or from information that they gathered from his electronics.

The danger to any children that this peddo ring may have in their custody would be great, after all these creeps destroy children, any living child that is with the peddo ring would probably be at great risk, so the police would want to keep things hush hush as to not risk the lives of any children.

Early on the police said that it was suspected that BS passed children on to others, I really think that is what was done with William, I feel that he was picked and passed very quickly.

The fresh appeal is not from the bio parents

IMO - Perhaps the reason the media is deafeningly silent is/was (as some of us have maybe thought) ....

a) Was the media banned from Court?

It was a mention... (i.e. I guess "I plead guilty" or "not guilty")...but

b) Did the hearing actually go ahead? (or was it postponed?) Have we actually heard?

c) Have MSM kept the WS news quiet so that somehow the news wouldn't distort the new appeal for information from the bio parents? (how that would work I don't know...)

d) Did Spedding Sing like a canary? Make a deal? Perhaps he informed LE about who was in the peodo ring, or suggest who may know where William is, (thus the new plead from the parents) and therefore there is a Media Gag and WS is actually being protected...?

e) was there a "heads up" prior to the court hearing that some information would be produced or required later on- which indeed could spur the family to once again plea to the public for help? ..."someone knows something...."MOO

The new plea for information makes me think the family (and LE) really do think William is alive and out there somewhere.
me? I am not so sure....

I've missed something... who is WS? Im assuming a relation to BS?

The fresh appeal is not from the bio parents

It never is. But given WT had been with his foster parents for a long time, I'm sure they feel like he was their responsibility and I dare say, their child.

i feel like this latest appeal gives the impression they are considering a lot of scenarios as to what happened on that day and are trying not to be tied down to much to one particular poi(publicly anyway) or theory.I think they are wanting people to just give them any little thing they saw or heard as it may fit with the information they already have. I know my theories on what i think has happened to wt does change from day to day sometimes. i just hope they can get through to those people who may not even realise they know something important. Just my opinion.

Heads Up!

There is to be no further discussion of William's biological family here. Continuing to ignore the rules will result in the loss of posting privileges.

Thank you.

Slightly off topic but interesting nonetheless.

I find the allegation that some children who were taken off the mainland by yacht not returning very distressing. It makes me wonder how easy it can be to spirit people away to another country.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-05/sir-edward-heath-child-sex-allegations/6673442

Four separate police forces are now known to be looking into allegations of child sexual abuse involving former British prime minister Sir Edward Heath.

Fresh allegations have emerged about the now deceased Sir Edward, with a number of people already responding to police appeals for information.

Police on the Channel Island of Jersey have confirmed the former prime minister features in its ongoing investigation into allegations.

<modsnip>

So the July court date has been and gone, with much silence. When was the next one due? Sometime this month?

So the July court date has been and gone, with much silence. When was the next one due? Sometime this month?
From Frogwell's post 798 thread 13
Sept 15 will be the next court date.

Also HILDA mentioned there was a brief mention of BS on the news stating that prosecution were obtaining copies of his medical and Medicare records from 1987.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm still thinking that the 2 victims asked for privacy and that is why media has backed off regarding the historical charges. IMO

I think if something new comes up on BS regarding William it will be all over MSM. Hope we get some new info soon!!!!!!!!

I have to wonder if the silence is because they are getting close to the peddo ring

I don't know if I've been noticing more because of William's case, but these types of arrests seem to have been increasing lately. A pedophile ring has been smashed in Perth. Over 500 charges laid. Horrible stuff:
[h=3]http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-29/eight-men-charged-with-503-sex-charges-against-child/6656502[/h] It's not too much of a stretch to speculate whether certain pedophile investigations are uncovering links elsewhere.

Hey guys there is a new article which may answer some questions we have about the medias recent quietness in relation to bs, it is an adjudication in Sydney morning Herald dated 6th August posted at 1.44am at relates to their coverage of searches of bs property. Can someone link it I'm not sure how to do it yet but I think it's of interest here. Just my opinion.

Hey guys there or a new article which may answer some questions we have about the medias recent quietness in relation to bs, it is an adjudication in Sydney morning Herald dated 6th August posted at 1.44am at relates to their coverage of searches of bs property. Can someone link it I'm not sure how to do it yet but I think it's of interest here. Just my opinion.
Thanks Esmae! Here is the article. Very interesting.....

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/press-council-adjudication-20150805-gis5br.html

The Press Council has considered whether its Standards of Practice were breached by two articles published in The Sydney Morning Herald on 22 January 2015, relating to police investigations into a missing child, William Tyrrell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member