• Contract murder or revenge murder

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • None of the above / unsure

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters

OriginalJerseyGirl

CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!
Reaction score
I am interested in seeing if time has changed anything. I've used all of the same choices originally provided by PrayersForMaura with the exception of #6. Instead of just "contract murder", I figured we could include the possibility that this was someone that Raven (or Janet) had possibly crossed that wanted to get even.

It'd be interesting to poll whether people believe this is pre-meditated or an act of passion. (I hate that phrase)

golfmom said:
It'd be interesting to poll whether people believe this is pre-meditated or an act of passion. (I hate that phrase)
That would be interesting. I also thought of a follow-up poll of how many think that we've uncovered enough (through media, documents, and our own research), to get a conviction if it were brought to court today.

I'm amazed that after all the information that has been released now that Raven still remains completely silent. I would think that by now it would become harder and harder for his friends and family to continue to believe in his innocence.

Unless he's that good of a salesman.

I finally made my decision and voted on both polls. It was difficult, not for me to make my decision, but to accept it. The turning point for me was the ME report and the autopsy. Especially the excerpt of Raven's recount of that night. The lights, the kneeling, etc. So Raven got my vote. I feel awful for this...knowing Kaiden has been raised by a PYSCHOPATH father for the last 4 months. They say the first year of life will dictate so much of the rest of a child's life. I just hope it's not too late for Kaiden. Anyway I made my vote largely impart to the awesome web-sleuthing that has been done by members on this site. Thank you for all your hard work and hopefully LE will make an arrest soon.:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Could the person who said this was a contract/revenge killing explain why they voted that way. Curious to know their point of view.

goodolebv said:
The turning point for me was the ME report and the autopsy. Especially the excerpt of Raven's recount of that night. The lights, the kneeling, etc.
That's what removed the shred of doubt in my mind as well. As for Kaiden, he has a lot of people in this world that love him, and hopefully those people will have the ability to raise him to be the man that Janet would have wanted him to be. I'm with you, goodolebv, hoping with every shred of my being, that Kaiden is going to be okay.

Jenifred said:
Could the person who said this was a contract/revenge killing explain why they voted that way. Curious to know their point of view.
I'd be interested in knowing that too. But this is an anonymous poll so if you're not comfortable speaking out, that's okay too. I encourage everyone to vote - posters & lurkers alike. We'd like to see where all of you stand. :)

Never a doubt in mind. Raven, period. Contract killing, by someone Raven ticked off? No way, no how, it is something he is probably trying to get out there though, to take suspicion away from him, but it does no good.

Can you hear me now Raven? :behindbar

No one wants to explain the reason why they don't suspect Raven did this?

Raven--
Guess you've got at least 5 people that believe you couldn't have done this. It's a start I guess, let's just hope for your sake they sit on the jury that will try you. You've got to know that they are coming for you. Also, just curious, do you jump everytime there's a knock on the door? Do you refuse to answer the phone if there's a number you don't recognize on caller ID? :razz:

I think all 6 people are probably the PNess himself.:loser:

terminatrixator said:
I think all 6 people are probably the PNess himself.:loser:
Not all of them, one of them is me. I voted unsure because there is still a lot I don't know. I don't count myself on Raven's side. I think he probably did it, but I don't feel like I know enough to unequivocally say he's guilty.

personally..............i don't like the mere 10 minutes or so between when raven "found her..".....calls 911.................and then we discover that T.O.D. falls also within that brief timeframe....

...i HATE to think her husband could have done such a thing...........but, can you help to explain the brief timeframe ?

newkid said:
Not all of them, one of them is me. I voted unsure because there is still a lot I don't know. I don't count myself on Raven's side. I think he probably did it, but I don't feel like I know enough to unequivocally say he's guilty.
Thank you for posting your opinion. You're right, there are some variables still out there.

I know this is an anonymous poll, I just wish the "infatuated male" voter would air their opinion like you did. Rooster suggested rape at one point, but the autopsy would have revealed that.

Raven obviously needs all the help he can get--if you think he is innocent HELP HIM OUT. If you have information that clears him, SHARE IT!

**Silence**:silenced:

Thanks newkid. I appreciate you revealing your vote. And I do agree that there might be some avenue that we haven't looked down that might be a reasonable explanation for the events that night. But from what I've read, I just don't think that the other options here are feasible.

Infatuated male or ex-boyfriend. I find that vote interesting. Did Janet even know anyone in town besides Raven?

JerseyGirl said:
Infatuated male or ex-boyfriend. I find that vote interesting. Did Janet even know anyone in town besides Raven?

Well Raven was an infatuated male and a former boyfriend of Janet's as well. :rolleyes:

Obviously not a very good ex-boyfriend, boyfriend or husband for that matter.:liar:

Jenifred said:
Thanks newkid. I appreciate you revealing your vote. And I do agree that there might be some avenue that we haven't looked down that might be a reasonable explanation for the events that night. But from what I've read, I just don't think that the other options here are feasible.
I agree, that's why I voted unsure. If there was a "probably Raven" button, I would have clicked it. I just don't think I know enough about Raven or the crime to make a judgement. Also, so little information has been revealed and so slowly I wonder if there is a reason or if LE is just busy and trying to get everything in order. Then there is the fact that I take everything in the media with a grain of salt. From my own experience I know that the media exaggerates things and reports things out of context all in the name of headlines, so I'm cautious on what to believe.

newkid said:
From my own experience I know that the media exaggerates things and reports things out of context all in the name of headlines, so I'm cautious on what to believe.

newkid, I agree with you regarding the media exaggerating and twisting stories to make them more interesting. But, that's one of the interesting aspects of this case ... how little media attention there has been and how little has been reported to date.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back