GUILTY Canada - Cheryl Bau Tremblay, 28, pregnant, Montreal, 1 Aug 2015 *Arrest*

bluesneakers

not today satan
Reaction score
A 28 year old pregnant woman from Beloeil has gone missing.

Police say Cheryl Bau Tremblay disappeared August 1st after returning home from a short stay in the Magog region.

She left on foot from her home, about 45 kilometres east of Montreal, late Saturday afternoon.

Bau Tremblay is in her second trimester

She is 160 centimetres tall (5 foot 3) and weighs 63 kilograms (140 lbs), is white, with black hair and blue eyes.

She speaks French and has a tribal tattoo on her right wrist. She was likely wearing black leggings at the time of her disappearance.

Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 450-536-3333, sra@police-rsl.qc.ca or call Info-Crime at 1-800 711-1800.

http://www.cjad.com/cjad-news/2015/08/03/missing-pregnant-woman-from-beloeil

I couldn't get the picture to post. Here's the CBC link.

Cheryl Bau-Tremblay reported missing from Beloeil
Pregnant woman had just returned home from several days in Eastern Townships

missing-pregnant-woman-cheryl-bau-tremblay.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/cheryl-bau-tremblay-reported-missing-from-beloeil-1.3178496

So she has been in the house since Monday? Wouldn't there have been a smell? I don't want to seem heartless....I am just wondering why nobody thought to search the house first....

No wonder the BF didn't want the 5 year old in the house. Shocking and so sad. I hope the little boy will be ok.

I have to wonder what is going on. Sam Higgins now Cheryl Bau-Tremblay. Both cases have spouses with criminal history, but that does not explain them going to these extremes. This monster killed his unborn child.
We really don't have that many suspicious homicides involving spouses normally. Yes we have the unfortunate normal number of conjugal violence & some linked with murder, but to report your partner as missing when it would seem you are the killer, it's just odd. Odd that it is happening more frequently, or it would seem.

My heart goes out to Cheryl's family. They have lost a daughter/sister & a never to be met child.

So she has been in the house since Monday? Wouldn't there have been a smell? I don't want to seem heartless....I am just wondering why nobody thought to search the house first....

No smell after 5 days...maybe he used a freezer... in order to search a house without a warrant in canada, the police has got to have serious reason to belive that someone's life is in danger at that moment.

From link, thanks..
''Bau-Tremblay's body was found under her bed at the Beloeil home she shared with Gendron, 38, in August 2015. An autopsy found that she had been strangled.''

''The Crown argued that he killed Bau-Tremblay, who was 29, because she threatened to leave him over his alcoholism.

A week before she died, Bau-Tremblay called 911 in a panic and asked for someone to come calm Gendron down. She told the operator he could be aggressive when he drinks.''

''A second-degree murder conviction carries an automatic life sentence. The Crown and defence will return to the Saint-Hyacinthe courthouse July 9 and 10 to argue how long Gendron must stay in prison before becoming eligible for parole.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back