UK - Sex crimes probe tabs ex-PM Heath

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Now FIVE police forces reveal they are investigating abuse claims against former
Prime Minister Edward Heath as it emerges more alleged victims have come forward

⁍ Kent and Hampshire Police are the latest forces to investigate allegations
⁍ Scotland Yard looking at Sir Edward as part of Westminster VIP sex probe
⁍ Jersey Police say Tory leader is part of its own child sex investigation
⁍ Wiltshire Police accused of ignoring other sex abuse claim in the 1990s
⁍ Sir Edward was today accused of raping a 12-year-old boy in 1961
⁍ Brothel keeper may have been let off after threat to expose Sir Edward

Daily Mail above, BBC below.

Edward Heath abuse claims: Five forces investigating ex-PM

Why in the UK do people only get accused of sex crimes from 40 years ago after they are deceased?

Why in the UK do people only get accused of sex crimes from 40 years ago after they are deceased?
Money and power and it's not dissimilar here (or anywhere).

Daily Mail has several new Heath-related items but austerity cutbacks on links etc. But they're there.

The Beatles namechecked Mr Heath in this great George Harrison ditty.

I have followed events and politics in the UK for many years. I remember thinking that when Mr Heath was PM that there was something not quite right about him. Just one of those feelings. He just seemed like under his affable personality there was something malevolent. There are some real eye poppers out there on YouTube about this story. I watched an interview with a former barrister who says children were murdered to keep this a secret.

Nothing much about the British aristocracy surprises me much.

Heath was not a member of the aristocracy.

Heath was not a member of the aristocracy.

Maybe not by birth. But there is no denial that he came to be accepted as one of them just by nature of his high office.

Maybe not by birth. But there is no denial that he came to be accepted as one of them just by nature of his high office.

You don't get accepted as a member of the aristocracy no matter how high your office. A commoner is still a commoner even if he is Prime Minister. I think you're confusing the aristocracy with the political power structures which exist within every state.

I'm not sure about these accusations against Heath though, a lot of them sound like tin foil hat territory to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucius79
Back