AL - Jettie Adams, 3, beaten to death, Trafford, 3 Aug 2015 *Arrests*

She is a beautiful little girl, one praise is that she's safe in the arms of God now and can't be hurt anymore. Hope these people (not calling them parents) never see the light of day again.

jettie-adams-collage-f6e564a7fb0d429f.jpg

The injuries, said Chief Deputy Randy Christian, are consistent with repeated blows to the chest, abdomen and head. Wright and Talley were initially booked in on charges of aggravated child abuse with severe injuries, but those charges are expected to be upgraded to capital murder for one, if not both, Christian said.

SNIP

"She was hit was such force her intestines were damaged,'' Christian said. And she didn't die instantly. Likely, he said, she was feeling ill and went out on to the porch to lie down on the mattress and stayed there all night, without any adult checking on her. "It's the saddest case I can recall,'' he said.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/08/trafford_girl_3_died_from_repe.html

This is the one of the saddest things I have ever heard. This baby died alone, in pain, laying on a mattress on the front porch, in the wee hours of the night in a pool of her own vomit. Hell is not hot enough.

Poor baby. I agree, hell is not hot enough for these two. Fly high with the other angels, Jettie. No more pain, little one.

What a sweet little face. I don't usually cry, just get disgusted, but when I saw her I had tears. She looks like she was loved, so how did she end up like this. I hope this mother realizes what she has done.

I don't understand. I've read the article five times now and I don't understand.

How is this possible? What gets into a person? What gets into TWO people?

I don't understand. I've read the article five times now and I don't understand.

How is this possible? What gets into a person? What gets into TWO people?
I think the Devil gets into them. And that man...his eyes look evil and he looks like a drugged-up :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Capital murder charges have now been filed in the brutal beating death of a Trafford toddler found unconscious on a mattress in her own vomit Monday morning.
Talley is being held in protective custody at the county jail. Wright is in the general population. She won't be let out for her daughter's funeral without a judge's order. Court records show Jettie's 35-year-old biological father is being held on a probation violation charge in the Shelby County Jail. It's not clear whether he will be released for the services either.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/08/mother_boyfriend_charged_with.html

Jettie’s mother’s cousin Candace Noriega said the family was blindsided by her death, and even more blindsided by how it happened.

“Misty’s estranged from the family, she’s been for a little while, and there was no indication that these horrifying events were going on or we would have stopped them,” Noriega said.
Noriega said Misty Wright only had two biological children, Jettie and her sister. The other children taken from the home were Johnathan Talley’s biological children.

http://wiat.com/2015/08/07/jettie-ray-adams-laid-to-rest-family-speaks/

Poor little baby girl. RIP Jettie. :rose:

Sounds so much like Juliette....
At least Jettie has an arrest already and real hope of justice.

Sad. The only silver lining here (and there always is a small silver lining in a tragedy) is that the other children are now free of these adults, and have a chance to live in a safe environment.

My guess is the man beat this child to death while her mother cowered somewhere, doing nothing to help. Fairly formula.

September 2015 hearing:

4-year-old girl, who also lived in the trailer, told investigators that Talley would discipline Jettie by choking her. One time Talley picked Jettie up by the throat, the girl reported.

A 15-year-old boy reported he frequently visited the trailer and almost every time Talley would discipline Jettie for wetting or soiling herself, House said. Talley also called Jettie names including "*****," the teen told investigators. Talley also picked the girl up by the neck and threw her onto a couch, the teen reported.

The teen also told them about one time Jettie had gone to her mother in another room and complained about being disciplined and she came out crying, House said. The teen said one of the girls in the house told him later that Jettie's mother had kicked her in the ribs and told her not to bother her, the detective said...

A rape kit was conducted but testing on it has not been completed, House said.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/09/3-year-old_trafford_girls_fata.html

Trial dates have been set for this fall for a Trafford woman and her boyfriend in the 2015 brutal beating death of 3-year-old Jettie Ray Adams.

Misty Lynn Wright and her boyfriend Johnathan Talley pleaded not guilty during an arraignment Monday before Jefferson County Circuit Judge Tommy Nail. Both are charged with capital murder (death of a person under the age of 14) in indictments issued in April by a grand jury.

(...)

Nail set Talley's trial to begin Oct. 31 followed by Wright's trial on Nov. 14
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/05/trial_dates_set_for_mother_boy.html

April 2018, Misty Wright, Jettie Adams’ mother, is named as a person of interest in the murder of a man shot outside a store.

Birmingham Police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Misty Lynn Wright, the mother of slain 3-year-old Jettie Ray Adams.

Wright was previously charged with capital murder in her daughter’s death, but the charges were dropped without prejudice in December 2016. She and her boyfriend at the time of Jettie’s death, Johnathon Wayne Talley, were then charged with aggravated child abuse. They were both indicted on those charges in April 2017. A trial date for Wright is set for July 16, 2018. Talley’s trial date is set for June 11, 2018.

Birmingham Police say Wright was identified as a person of interest in a homicide that happened on February 11, 2018 around 10:30 p.m. on 12th Ct N. 50-year-old Reginald Brown was killed was he was shot outside a store.

Mom of slain 3-year-old Jettie Ray Adams located by Birmingham PD

Police said they have located Misty Lynn Wright. Georgia jail records show she was arrested there in March on drug, prostitution and robbery charges and is held without bond.

Potential witness in Birmingham killing ID'd, located in Georgia jail

At a probable cause and bond hearing in Cobb County magistrate court Friday, Judge Kellie Hill denied bond to Misty Lynn Wright of Alabama, Keinan Jarrell Reese of Alabama, and Michael Jay Nettles of Atlanta. They were charged in a March 14 motel room robbery on Northwest Parkway in Marietta and were also charged with drug possession. Judge Hill denied bond citing flight risk since two of the suspects lived out-of-state, and due to the seriousness of the charges.

A Marietta police detective testified during the hearing that the victim called the police before 3 a.m. The victim told police he had made arrangements with Wright for sex for a charge of $100, but that his intent was to offer her $60 to photograph her feet. Wright, according to the victim, told him that unless he paid the agreed-upon rate, he should leave. She then made a phone call. The victim said Reese and Nettles soon entered, and one of them pointed a gun at the victim’s stomach. The victim tried to leave the motel room, and Reese and Nettles attempted to grab his bag, containing a camera and an Apple laptop. During the course of the struggle, one of the suspects acquired the victim’s cell phone. The victim managed to leave the room and used the phone of an Uber driver to call the police.

Three denied bond and bound over to Cobb Superior Court for Marietta armed robbery - Cobb County Courier

March 2019:

WRIGHT, MISTY LYNN WAS ARRESTED AND BOOKED IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, ALABAMA ON 3/21/2019 7:47 PM.
BOOK DATE: 3/21/2019 7:47 PM

CHARGES:

FAILURE TO APPEAR FELONY

WRIGHT, MISTY LYNN Mugshot And Arrest, Jefferson County AL on 03/22/2019 - BustedInLee.info

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back