922 users online (119 members and 803 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    i wonder what evidence they have.

Quote Originally Posted by cuffem View Post
    http://www.wral.com/convicted-felon-...oman/14841611/

Gregory Parks has been charged in Isabel Palacios death,no body found.

if you looked at her SM sadly she was vulnerable and ripe for the picking for this kinda perv.

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
    RSBM...Wilson is also right off of I 95, right? Might explain the insinuations of drugs/prostitution/pimping in the articles and record of this POI/POS! On the "corridor"? Hope they get him on every charge they can and lock him up and throw away the key! Prayers for Isabel's family and esp her little 3yo

http://cases.justia.com/north-caroli...?ts=1403010455

there is his conviction in the previous case.

IMO, isabel was hanging w friends and knew this guy in passing, he tries to keep up with the younger crowds to get his opportunity. he has a place for them to party. i read the case, he seems more like a pervert than trying to pimp. he put a move and she said no, or he likes it rough.

Wilson Police Charge Man With Missing Woman's Murder
    August 20, 2015

Snipped...
    ...Parks spoke with ABC11 by phone after Palacios's disappearance and said he had nothing to do with it. He said she spent the night at his home and couldn't find her car keys the next morning, so he allowed her to leave her vehicle at his house.

"We were not close friends, just associates. I had known her for 4-5 months on just a casual basis. I wish she would walk up right now and this would all go away," he said. "I allowed her to leave her car there and I explained that to the police."
    Read more: http://abc11.com/news/wilson-police-...murder/948526/

[video at link]

bump, i hope they find her soon. i dont think he will say boo though.

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
    RSBM...Wilson is also right off of I 95, right? Might explain the insinuations of drugs/prostitution/pimping in the articles and record of this POI/POS! On the "corridor"? Hope they get him on every charge they can and lock him up and throw away the key! Prayers for Isabel's family and esp her little 3yo

map is from google maps

Yes, it's right on the I-95 corridor -- and there are not a lot of jobs for folks right out of high school, etc., and there are a fair amount of farmers who are just getting by and cannot find additional work. Unemployment rate is 10%.

As we all know, drug dealing is a good money proposition -- as long as you don't get caught...
    Last edited by borndem; 08-21-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: typo

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/P...ice=tablet&c=y

The family of a missing woman filled a Wilson County courtroom this morning for the first appearance of a man charged with her murder.

Relatives of Isabel Palacios continue to hold out hope that she is alive, despite police charging Greg Parks with her murder.

Parks is a convicted felon who Wilson police say was the last person to see 20-year-old Isabel Palacios alive. He was charged with her murder and kidnapping on Wednesday.

[...]

The judge kept him under no bond and set September 1st as his probable cause hearing.

------------------------------------

LE are still continuing to look for Isabel & they did not release any more information on why they believe she is deceased.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Attorney of man accused of killing Wilson mom wants police to reveal evidence
    Published: September 1, 2015, 10:31 am Updated: September 1, 2015, 11:50 am
    http://wncn.com/2015/09/01/attorney-...veal-evidence/
    Parks was scheduled to have a probable cause hearing on Tuesday, but that hearing was rescheduled for some time in early October.

Court documents show in 2014, Parks was released from prison 27-years early after the North Carolina Court of Appeals overturned his conviction in Wilson County.
    Video at link.

as an attorney, he should know that comes at discovery lol.... they have not released his house, there must be some compelling evidence there... big blood stain, weapon w bits on it, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Attorney of man accused of killing Wilson mom wants police to reveal evidence
    Published: September 1, 2015, 10:31 am Updated: September 1, 2015, 11:50 am
    http://wncn.com/2015/09/01/attorney-...veal-evidence/

Video at link.

http://www.wilsontimes.com/News/Feat...-Wilson-County

the more i read, the more im convinced they found a large blood stain. this article say that she was "seriously injured".

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    as an attorney, he should know that comes at discovery lol.... they have not released his house, there must be some compelling evidence there... big blood stain, weapon w bits on it, idk.
    There definitely have to be things there that are keeping LE at his house this long. Hopefully there are some clues in there that will lead them to find Isabel.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I think you're right. It must be something like that. Enough evidence to tell them it's her and she's most likely dead. I hope there's enough evidence to help them figure out where she is and they find her soon.

from reading his history his weapon of choice is usually a knife.

bump, no news

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Vigil held as family seeks answers in missing Wilson Co. mother case

http://wncn.com/2015/09/06/vigil-hel...o-mother-case/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast