719 users online (106 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Bobby Sue Kirk, 15, Youngstown, 23 July 2015

Youngstown Police seek missing and endangered teen

The Youngstown Police Department has issued an alert for a teenage girl considered missing and possibly endangered.

According to police, fifteen-year-old Bobby Sue Kirk ran away on July 23. Her mother reported her as missing on July 28.

The teen had a hearing scheduled in the Mahoning County Juvenile Justice Center for truancy and unruly behavior.

At first, the child's mother told police she believed that her daughter may be with her boyfriend on the West side of Youngstown.

The mother tells police that she saw her daughter with a Hispanic male at the WRTA Bus Station on Saturday.
    http://www.wfmj.com/story/29726118/y...ndangered-teen
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Snipped from the article linked above by los2188. "Police say they feel that the teen is endangered because she has already experienced many hardships in life and maybe seeking an easy way out." I'm not sure I get the meaning here. An easy way out of what? Does it mean she doesn't want to go to the Justice Centre or what?

When I see "endangered" and "easy way out" it sounds to me like they're implying suicide. She's missing from right outside my area, next county over, but not much coverage. Hope she's found soon.

She has at least three FB pages. This seems the most recent but not a whole lot there.
    https://www.facebook.com/bobby.sue.37819
    What happened to Relisha Rudd?
    Where is Myra?

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

When I see "easy way out" and "last seen at a bus station with a Hispanic male" (or just a male actually), it sounds to me like she fell for a trafficking scam and now she's someone's property.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    When I see "easy way out" and "last seen at a bus station with a Hispanic male" (or just a male actually), it sounds to me like she fell for a trafficking scam and now she's someone's property.
    What does ( or just a male mean ) mean. I thought it was reported as a Hispanic male.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    What does ( or just a male mean ) mean. I thought it was reported as a Hispanic male.
    I personally meant that any male of any race would equate to the same threat.

She's still missing and they've issued another alert for her.

After running away on July 23rd, fifteen-year-old Bobby Sue Kirk of Youngstown is still considered missing and possibly endangered.

Youngstown police have asked 21News to issue another alert regarding the missing teen after she was not found following last Thursday's original alert.
    http://www.wfmj.com/story/29762598/m...ngstown-police
    What happened to Relisha Rudd?
    Where is Myra?