713 users online (71 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Bruce Rauchbach, 60, Rockville, 6 August 2015

Bruce Rauchbach

MISSING: 60-year-old Rockville man
    Montgomery County Police need your help locating a missing Rockville man.
    Bruce Rauchbach, 60, of the 14800 block of Wootton Manor Court in Rockville was last seen Thursday morning leaving the area of Southport Drive in Bethesda, police said.
    Family and police are concerned for Rauchbach's health, both physically and mentally.
    Last edited by los2188; 08-07-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Sunny south coast, UK
    UPDATED, August 6, 6:40 p.m. – Bruce Rauchbach has been found safe and unharmed.

From: http://www.mymcmedia.org/police-need...e-man-photo-2/

Under a bridge
    He went back to Rockville!

Great news.

East Tennessee
    A grown man in business attire is gone from 9:30 am until 6:30 pm in his vehicle and a missing persons alert goes out?? What gives? I hate these missing persons alerts with about 25% of the needed info in them. Does he still work? Is he in a group home? If I lived in the area info like that could certainly help focus my attention as I went through my day, trying to look around as I go.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.