1005 users online (199 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Cheri Nicotri, 24, Joe Nicotri, 3, Spring Hill, 2 Aug 2015

A friend's daughter and grandson went missing on August 2nd from Spring Hill, FL. They are with her boyfriend of one month, who has a criminal record.

They could be in an early 2000's red Chrysler Sebring, which is missing a side mirror. License plate 369 9PU.

Cheri has ties to Allen, TX and Long Island, NY.

Cheri Nicotri DOB: 6/29/1991
    Joe Nicotri DOB: 7/21/2012
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 08-08-2015 at 04:20 PM.

TODDLER AND MOTHER MISSING FROM HERNANDO COUNTY, FL
    AUGUST 8, 2015

A local family is asking for the public’s help in locating 24 year old Cheri Nicorti and her 3 year old son, Joe Nicorti. They were last seen on Sunday, August 2, 2015 in Spring Hill, Florida. They could be traveling with a man in an early-2000′s red Chrysler Sebring with a missing side mirror. If you see these individuals or have any information the family is asking that you contact the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.

Thanks to member PJFL!

My brothers went to high school with Cheri, so this one hits particularly close to home for me. Prayers that they're found safe, and soon.

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 08-08-2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Not sleuthable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by meltedsnowflake View Post
    My brothers went to high school with Cheri, so this one hits particularly close to home for me. Prayers that they're found safe, and soon.
    I graduated high school with Cheri's dad, Lenny Nicotri, in 1970. He's one of the nicest people around and the family is very close. We lived in Brentwood, Long Island, NY. At some point his family relocated to Texas, and I believe it was a year or two ago they moved to Florida.
    Last edited by Cracka*Jaxx; 08-08-2015 at 02:51 PM. Reason: punctuation

Thanks a bunch, PJFL, for finding the article in msm. I just found out about the disappearance late last night and was trying to get something done before I fell asleep. I surely never imagined I'd be opening such a personal Thread and didn't know the Rules.

I just sent an email to Lenny encouraging him to join websleuths. All the waiting around for an answer is just killing him, so becoming active here might actually help.

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    Wow......lots of public info on JS

Prayers that CN & JN are found safe!
    I don't know what's wrong with my search engine, but last night I found absolutely nothing (except for facebook). Can you post the info you found? I'm not sure if he would be considered a Suspect, or not, but he IS one of the missing. Even his mother is looking for him.
    Last edited by Cracka*Jaxx; 08-08-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Questions

Can someone help me with some questions?

- Can I post pics of Cheri and Joe on this Thread?
    - Can everyone see this Thread, or just Members?
    - I didn't bold the original headline. Can someone fix it?

I'm trying to get verified as an Insider, which may help with what I can post.

Questions:
    Who saw them on the August 2nd?
    If their phones were off on the 31st, why didn't anyone ask "what is up with your phone?"
    Whose phone is off (his/hers/both)?
    Who is the meth user?
    Is it possible they just went away for awhile? They look happy enough in the FB pics -- clearly still in the 'copious amounts of PDA' phase.

Quote Originally Posted by brighidin View Post
    Questions:
    Who saw them on the August 2nd?
    If their phones were off on the 31st, why didn't anyone ask "what is up with your phone?"
    Whose phone is off (his/hers/both)?
    Who is the meth user?
    Is it possible they just went away for awhile? They look happy enough in the FB pics -- clearly still in the 'copious amounts of PDA' phase.
    On August 2nd they were in the company of two friends and one family member of the man that Cheri and Joe could be travelling with.

I am told that 'their' cell phones were discovered to be off on July 31.

Yes, they do look very happy, and they could have met with foul play or went off the road into a creek.
    Last edited by Cracka*Jaxx; 08-08-2015 at 07:35 PM.

No investigative work being done all weekend

Cheri's mom is particularly frantic this weekend because she was told that the police investigators are off all weekend so nothing will be getting done.

I live in Spring Hill. Has the family done a missing person's report yet? The family needs to make flyers, and put them up around the area. There is a thread here that lists all the things you can do when a person goes missing, I will find it and post the link. Are there any newspapers covering the story? We need to have that here in order to help dig a bit. I am not familiar with that car so maybe we can get a picture of one like it. Not the actual car until we get permission to post pictures.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...sons-Resources

go to this thread and read a bit, it will help. Print out any info and have the family read it.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka*Jaxx View Post
    Can someone help me with some questions?

- Can I post pics of Cheri and Joe on this Thread?
    - Can everyone see this Thread, or just Members?
    - I didn't bold the original headline. Can someone fix it?

I'm trying to get verified as an Insider, which may help with what I can post.
    Yes, you can post pics of Cheri and her son here. Has the family done a flyer yet? That'd be the best item to post.
    Everyone can see this thread.

A photo is included in the link I posted: http://hernandodailynews.com/toddler...ndo-county-fl/
    Last edited by PJFL; 08-08-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
    Yes, you can post pics of Cheri and her son here. Has the family done a flyer yet? That'd be the best item to post.
    Everyone can see this thread.
    I had posted the flyer at the start of this Thread but it was removed- maybe because it listed the name of the man that Cheri and Joe could be with. I should be allowed to post it if I remove his name.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast