873 users online (185 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I did just a google search on mom and I do see some things that would be a concern for me, if I was the dad or family; given she has this little boy with them. I don't know if the past has been cleared up and the person she is with is the only concern, but when they do talk to Hernando, they need to mention TX and how she is doing now. Only fair to the baby.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    I live in Spring Hill.
    Many of my New York high school friends live there. You may know one

Has the family done a missing person's report yet?
    Yes. Would it be printed somewhere?

The family needs to make flyers, and put them up around the area.
    Yes, but I don't know if they did that. There isn't much communication between us because they are just too frantic to think straight.

There is a thread here that lists all the things you can do when a person goes missing, I will find it and post the link.
    TY!

Are there any newspapers covering the story? We need to have that here in order to help dig a bit.
    Just the one listed in Post #2, so far.

I am not familiar with that car so maybe we can get a picture of one like it. Not the actual car until we get permission to post pictures.
    Good idea. Will see what I can find out.

Also maybe mention TX to Hernando and maybe discuss calling them to give a BOLO for the car and the flyer. I don't know if they are heading that way, but you mentioned the connection. I hope she will think about just leaving and not saying anything to anyone, if this is the case, and call and let them know she is okay.

I don't know if you can find the missing person's report on line. It is an open case so, maybe not just yet, as they haven't even started it because of the weekend you mentioned. The family could get a copy I am sure, but I don't think we need it here. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hi Everyone,

Cheri's family is reading here so please keep that in mind when you post.

Thank You,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I am extremely concerned for this baby.

I can't believe that LE are waiting until after the weekend to investigate. The mum has made several bad decisions in the past and LE should at least be more actively looking for the child.

ETA. Tricia, could a thread be started in the information and support section so that family members don't have to visit this particular thread?

Do you know if she moved out of where she was staying? I don't know if she and the baby had their own place, but did anyone go there and see if she is moved out? I ask because the phone is shut off. Is there any activity on her bank accounts? Can you check with the bank, for credit cards, checking, savings or anything she would use, like a debit card?

Did you ask neighbors about when was the last time they may have seen her? Does she work? last time there? Friends? Check with them, also FB friends? How did she meet this guy? what about his friends and family? Is his phone shut off too? Where did he live? Can you see if he moved out of his place?

Lots of questions, but one of these may help you track her down. His family needs to file a missing person report and check all banking and on line activity too. I am afraid for the baby. I spent the last 2 weeks reading and posting on the Lonzie Barton thread out of Jacksonville, FL and this is scary that he may be with someone who is on meth.

Hound the media for help once you talk to Hernando.

Hello all,
    I am Cheri's sister, here are some of the answers to your questions.

We knew where she was staying as she lived with her boyfriend, and she is no longer there. We checked with the people that last saw them and they have not received any contact from Cheri or her boyfriend since Sunday night 8/2. Unfortunately there are no credit cards or debit cards being used, so we are unable to track them using that source. Phones have been off since Sunday, can't track that way either. We checked with friends on FB and other social media sites. We also checked local motels to see if they checked in, no luck. So far we have checked every possible source. For the record my nephew's father is a drug user and he has only seen my nephew three times his whole life, the father is no good. Cheri and our family take care of Joe full time. Cheri has made mistakes in the past but has turned her life around and was on her way of making it even better by going to school, etc. However her boyfriend is no good with a criminal background and a violent past. We also found out he is very controlling of Cheri, that makes us worry about foul play. A missing report has been filed for Cheri and Joe, this has been sent nationwide. San amber alert can not be posted since Joe is with his mom. The police are investigating this case and looking very hard esp since Joe is involved.

The next step for us is to put up missing posters in the area.

Appreciate all of your concerns and help.
    Last edited by JB12ny; 08-09-2015 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Adding additional details

Are there photos or flyers to share on this thread yet ?

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Hi JB12ny,

I'm sorry this is happening to you and your family. We'll do whatever possible to help. Has a flyer been made and printed out? Do you need help making one?

http://www.4themissing.net/missing-p...templates.html will help if you haven't done a flyer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
    Yes, you can post pics of Cheri and her son here. Has the family done a flyer yet? That'd be the best item to post.
    Everyone can see this thread.

A photo is included in the link I posted: http://hernandodailynews.com/toddler...ndo-county-fl/
    Photos from link
    Attached Images Attached Images

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    I did just a google search on mom and I do see some things that would be a concern for me, if I was the dad or family; given she has this little boy with them. I don't know if the past has been cleared up and the person she is with is the only concern, but when they do talk to Hernando, they need to mention TX and how she is doing now. Only fair to the baby.
    Also maybe mention TX to Hernando and maybe discuss calling them to give a BOLO for the car and the flyer. I don't know if they are heading that way, but you mentioned the connection. I hope she will think about just leaving and not saying anything to anyone, if this is the case, and call and let them know she is okay.
    Do you know if she moved out of where she was staying? I don't know if she and the baby had their own place, but did anyone go there and see if she is moved out? I ask because the phone is shut off. Is there any activity on her bank accounts? Can you check with the bank, for credit cards, checking, savings or anything she would use, like a debit card?

Did you ask neighbors about when was the last time they may have seen her? Does she work? last time there? Friends? Check with them, also FB friends? How did she meet this guy? what about his friends and family? Is his phone shut off too? Where did he live? Can you see if he moved out of his place?

Lots of questions, but one of these may help you track her down. His family needs to file a missing person report and check all banking and on line activity too. I am afraid for the baby. I spent the last 2 weeks reading and posting on the Lonzie Barton thread out of Jacksonville, FL and this is scary that he may be with someone who is on meth.

Hound the media for help once you talk to Hernando.
    Who is this Hernando that you keep referencing?

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Hernando county LE.

Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
    An older Google plus account? https://plus.google.com/102034203745858893287/about

Quote Originally Posted by JB12ny View Post
    Hello all,
    I am Cheri's sister, here are some of the answers to your questions.

We knew where she was staying as she lived with her boyfriend, and she is no longer there. We checked with the people that last saw them and they have not received any contact from Cheri or her boyfriend since Sunday night 8/2. Unfortunately there are no credit cards or debit cards being used, so we are unable to track them using that source. Phones have been off since Sunday, can't track that way either. We checked with friends on FB and other social media sites. We also checked local motels to see if they checked in, no luck. So far we have checked every possible source. For the record my nephew's father is a drug user and he has only seen my nephew three times his whole life, the father is no good. Cheri and our family take care of Joe full time. Cheri has made mistakes in the past but has turned her life around and was on her way of making it even better by going to school, etc. However her boyfriend is no good with a criminal background and a violent past. We also found out he is very controlling of Cheri, that makes us worry about foul play. A missing report has been filed for Cheri and Joe, this has been sent nationwide. San amber alert can not be posted since Joe is with his mom. The police are investigating this case and looking very hard esp since Joe is involved.

The next step for us is to put up missing posters in the area.

Appreciate all of your concerns and help.
    I'm so sorry, JB. I hope our efforts help you find your sister. What are the circumstances around their last seen? Were they seen at home by neighbors, at a party with friends, at the store? What time on Sunday night? Were Cheri and little Joe confirmed to be with the boyfriend at that time? Did they mention a road trip? As you mentioned, her current boyfriend has some questionable and concerning history. (modsnip), in which no harm will come and they will contact you soon.
    Last edited by bessie; 08-09-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: no link

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast