1262 users online (230 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
    Hi JB12ny,

I'm sorry this is happening to you and your family. We'll do whatever possible to help. Has a flyer been made and printed out? Do you need help making one?

http://www.4themissing.net/missing-p...templates.html will help if you haven't done a flyer yet.

Thank you very much!!!

Cheri doesn't use her google plus account, she created it a long time ago. We are checking all social media sites as well
    Last edited by JB12ny; 08-09-2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Adding what type of account

Thank you very much and we appreciate everyone's help!!

The last person that saw them was the boyfriends mother on Sunday night around 11pm and they did not mention any travel plans. Cheri and Joe were last seen with her boyfriend on Sunday night.

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    So their phones are turned off.
    No credit or debit cards used.
    Last seen Sunday Aug. 2 11:00 pm by bf's mother.

Are they using cash?
    Are they driving the same car--the one in the photo?
    Could they be traveling to another state?

Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
    So their phones are turned off.
    No credit or debit cards used.
    Last seen Sunday Aug. 2 11:00 pm by bf's mother.

Are they using cash?
    Are they driving the same car--the one in the photo?
    Could they be traveling to another state?

I have provided all of the information we have. They are using cash and we assume they are still using the car which is mentioned in the article and the in the photos. If we knew where they were going they wouldn't be considered missing...

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by JB12ny View Post
    Thank you very much and we appreciate everyone's help!!

The last person that saw them was the boyfriends mother on Sunday night around 11pm and they did not mention any travel plans. Cheri and Joe were last seen with her boyfriend on Sunday night.
    Thank you. Has anyone been inside their home since they went missing? Does it look like they made it home that night?

Had they been to the mom's house for dinner or a visit, and that just happened to be what time they left her home? Were they extremely tired? Had they been drinking? What direction would they travel to leave the place they saw the mom to the place they live? Can you provide non-specific addresses such as general/main intersections from the general area of each? Specifically, I am concerned they had a car accident and want to start mapping their potential route.

Okay a long shot, but if that car got on the Sun Coast Parkway, it requires tolls. If you don't have a pass, it takes a photo of the plate and at some point bills you at the last known address. I am assuming he didn't have one, and if they are traveling out of state or even to another area, chances are good they took one of the toll roads. Can you contact them and see if there is a way to find out if that car was on any toll roads?
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

If he had a Sunpass, it will track every exit he passes or toll plaza.

It has been a week, but do you have any idea where he would gas up at? closest to his place maybe for a trip out of town, go there and give a flyer and see if they will review video if it is not taped over. I would go to every gas station in Spring Hill and ask. Long trips or just getting out of dodge he would gas up.

That's a great point about the sun pass, we will look at that opinion. Thank you!

As far as the other details of the visit it was short and we don't know much about the specifics about their plans. His mother told police everything. Seems to me it was a calculated, hush hush plan to leave the area...
    Last edited by JB12ny; 08-09-2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Walmarts, they have video, maybe check with them. The baby needs things and so would they if they are traveling, they may have gotten some food items or something for Joe. Just a thought.

Depending on how much money they have will determine how far they get and what they spend it on. If you do get a hit on any video, like a sunpass, check rest stops too. They always have McDonalds or less expensive places to stop and eat. Just tossing things out, just in case. Most people don't just up and leave without a word. So something had to lead up to this. Did he do something he would get in trouble for? Why would she go with him, sounds like she was getting it together and the family was taking care of Joe and helping out. I don't expect an answer, I just think stuff though and chew on it. LOL Did he work?

If they turned off the phones, I would bet they got those cheap track phones. Where would you go to get them cheap, first thing comes to mind is Walmart, Target, someplace like that.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by JB12ny View Post
    That's a great point about the sun pass, we will look at that opinion. Thank you!

As far as the other details of the visit it was short and we don't know much about the specifics about their plans. His mother told police everything. Seems to me it was a calculated, hush hush plan to leave the area...
    Sort of sounds like he was making a last visit to say goodbye to mom before taking off.

Did Cheri have any real reason to skip town, or more likely she is just standing by this guy while he goes through his own stuff (that's the best way I can ask that without breaking TOS)? Hopefully he respects and cares for Cheri enough to protect her versus causing harm to her and/or her son, and supports her enough to give her room to check in with family.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Excellent points, thank you so much we will check all of these options!

Yes - it seems he is a controlling guy... So we are hair praying for the best!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast