878 users online (134 members and 744 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    If they turned off the phones, I would bet they got those cheap track phones. Where would you go to get them cheap, first thing comes to mind is Walmart, Target, someplace like that.
    All of those places have surveillance video. Unfortunately, Cheri is an adult and has every right to fall off the grid if she desires. I hope LE takes seriously the situation, and does their due diligence to determine if either Cheri or her boyfriend need to be sought for any reason whatsoever so we can get some news coverage.

I will keep checking back today. I hope she will check in with you all. I really feel like something happened with him and he has been working on her to skip town. She is beautiful and so is Joe, I will keep thinking of stuff and say a lot of prayers for you guy.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Sort of sounds like he was making a last visit to say goodbye to mom before taking off.

Did Cheri have any real reason to skip town, or more likely she is just standing by this guy while he goes through his own stuff (that's the best way I can ask that without breaking TOS)? Hopefully he respects and cares for Cheri enough to protect her versus causing harm to her and/or her son, and supports her enough to give her room to check in with family.

My heart goes out to you and your family.
    That is true about checking with his family. I noticed that the flyer hasn't gone viral at all ...even amongst the Friends of HER mother on fb!! [modsnip] And asking his mother to also post that he is missing too would help it go viral more amongst the family and friends on Facebook. they could put it on his facebook also.

ETA: 2,990 shares on the https://www.facebook.com/HernandoDailyNews Hernando Daily News Facebook page!
    Last edited by atthelake; 08-09-2015 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Flyer has been removed from the OP.

I don't have FB so I haven't looked at any flyers but I would remove any thing about his past, as people won't want to share, but I thought they did a missing persons report on him. If so, he is missing too, so maybe they will share more if it sounds, less incriminating.

Oh, I have outside cameras on my home. Check the neighborhood for home security cameras and make a list of addresses that have them on the exit route they would take to come and go. Give it to the sheriff's office. Maybe they can request any footage if it goes to that level. Mine keeps a month of footage before it tapes over.

I thought of something else, but not sure if it is doable or not. I don't know if Mom worked but if not, and she has a child, she may be getting some kind of assistance, like a WIC card. Maybe the baby qualifies her for some sort of check that could be tracked. I don't know how these things work, but check with Public Assistance office, if she does. Maybe the card can be tracked like a debit card with purchases. I think there is an office in Brooksville.

I just want to add that I know this is scary but in most of these cases, things turn out fine. Most of the missing come home, or are found well and okay. I think she is young and maybe caught up with him, but she loves that baby and I think she will see very soon she needs her family and network. Doesn't sound like he has a lot to offer her and she is smart. Try to stay calm and focused and that way, you can think straight and something may come to you. As you see, I keep thinking of stuff and keep posting. Sorry to hog the thread. Also our HCSO is very good at what they do. I know. Trust them and take any advice they give you.

The man involved is an actor? If so, check with all the places that employ him for work. I believe actors are usually always in contact with their agents, etc. as they don't want to miss any opportunities for work. *Praying they are found safe*

Quote Originally Posted by suzet View Post
    The man involved is an actor? If so, check with all the places that employ him for work. I believe actors are usually always in contact with their agents, etc. as they don't want to miss any opportunities for work. *Praying they are found safe*
    He was an actor, now he is self employed.... Well if you want to call that. He wa starting some business but it never left his mouth. We are just praying for my sister and nephew are safe and that we find them soon

Our family is sharing the post about my missing sister and nephew.

As far as his family we have already reached out to them and the cops...

We are unable to tag the boyfriend in the post, we have requested his mother to do so.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by JB12ny View Post

We are unable to tag the boyfriend in the post, we have requested his mother to do so.
    Something in my gut says his mom will not cooperate much more.

This is very concerning. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family, JB.

Not being critical, but the comments about the BF being controlling really stuck out to me. Is it true that they have only been going out a short time? I believe I read they have been together for about a month? If so, did she move in with him after just knowing him a short time?
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JB12ny View Post

" Tagging" a post is not what I was referring to. Right now his facebook is open and you can contact his friends directly. I *know * it can be done. Some Facebooks you cannot post directly on their wall but others you can send a private message

ETA .. If this is merely through facebook why not say all three are missing.. and distribute to friends of both of the adults on Facebook? And also contact folks who "liked " his and her postings ?

And minimally post on her wall a *detailed* expression of concern as a first step to be done as I don't see that has been done yet . I only see two people saying where are you ..but not the urgency I am seeing here .

((hugs ))
    Last edited by atthelake; 08-09-2015 at 12:39 PM.

JB, if you bring a copy of the police report with you, a lot of places like staples and kinkos will donate 100 flyers free in missing persons cases.

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    " Tagging" a post is not what I was referring to. Right now his facebook is open and you can contact his friends directly. I *know * it can be done. Some Facebooks you cannot post directly on their wall but others you can send a private message

ETA .. If this is merely through facebook why not say all three are missing.. and distribute to friends of both of the adults on Facebook? And also contact folks who "liked " his and her postings ?

And minimally post on her wall a *detailed* expression of concern as a first step to be done as I don't see that has been done yet . I only see two people saying where are you ..but not the urgency I am seeing here .

((hugs ))
    His Facebook is NOT open... Only certain posts were made public and his friends list is private... I contacted several of his FB friends who liked several of his public pictures... They have not gotten back to me.. Sending him a private message would not do anything because he is with my sister! We have posted missing status and posts with pictures and there is urgently with finding my sister and nephew.. So back off!!

We tagged Cheri in posts and posted to her wall! However she has a setting where things need to be approved! Your horrible attitude is not needed right now nor is it helping!

JB - do you share the feeling that I get that his Mum knows where they all are or is it just her son that she knows about.

The lack of urgency from LE suggests that having spoken to the other family they feel she left rather than was forced to leave.

I understand how you want to believe that your sister has turned her life around, and I speak having walked a little bit in your shoes, but she appears to have moved herself and her child in with a guy of questionable character after a very short relationship. You suggest he is controlling, his public posts on facebook show he is not gainfully employed and creates stories about his 'jobs'. She is still making bad choices in both who she is involved with and by taking off with him taking along a small child and without letting anyone know.

It is normal to want to protect your sisters image, but it is time to set that aside and do what is right for Joe.

2 possible scenarios.
    1. She left willingly - she is not yet free of her demons and the baby is at risk.

2. She was forced to leave - both she and the baby are in danger.

Whichever it is, they have all been missing for over a week. Time is of the essence.

Hugs to you and yours, I really feel your pain.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast