978 users online (153 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    JB. When was the missing persons report filed?

Have LE visited their home to see what she has taken with her?

I hate that LE do not share our concern about your sister.

PS. I realise it is hard to read our posts, but we really are trying to help explore avenues that haven't been thought of. We have to ask questions in order to get a feel for what the 2 of them are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by suzet View Post
    The man involved is an actor? If so, check with all the places that employ him for work. I believe actors are usually always in contact with their agents, etc. as they don't want to miss any opportunities for work. *Praying they are found safe*
    I found this one Casting for actors

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectCasting
    The World Has Gone Mad.

I thought it was said that the police weren't going to look until after the weekend.

When did you realise that your sister was missing? I know you must be feeling emotionally raw right now, so I will step back and let you go find your nephew and hope that your sister returns in time to go to college on the 24th. Is it possible they've taken a family vacation?

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    I just want to add that I know this is scary but in most of these cases, things turn out fine. Most of the missing come home, or are found well and okay. I think she is young and maybe caught up with him, but she loves that baby and I think she will see very soon she needs her family and network. Doesn't sound like he has a lot to offer her and she is smart. Try to stay calm and focused and that way, you can think straight and something may come to you. As you see, I keep thinking of stuff and keep posting. Sorry to hog the thread. Also our HCSO is very good at what they do. I know. Trust them and take any advice they give you.
    This is a great post, and I feel like they will be okay too.

Cheri probably left with her boyfriend willingly, not feeling she nor Joe was at risk. Let's just be positive and hope they are not at risk, and that Cheri will check in soon. If nothing else, her checking in will call off the big dogs and take some heat off whomever she is with. Relieving that pressure will keep everyone safe and lines of communication can be established.

We we need calm, we need non-threatening environments. As far as is known right now, no one has done anything wrong so there is really no need to make things unnecessarily scary. We don't know who is reading here, but if either Cheri or her boyfriend find this thread, let's just beg for them to check in so everything can simmer down and Cheri's family can find relief from what seems a scary situation.
    Last edited by GigTu; 08-09-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    That is true about checking with his family. I noticed that the flyer hasn't gone viral at all ...even amongst the Friends of HER mother on fb!! [modsnip] And asking his mother to also post that he is missing too would help it go viral more amongst the family and friends on Facebook. they could put it on his facebook also.

ETA: 2,990 shares on the https://www.facebook.com/HernandoDailyNews Hernando Daily News Facebook page!
    The family and friends on both sides are posting and sharing the flyers. They all are putting the word out and sharing and tagging the flyer.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

There doesn't seem to be any reason for Cheri to not contact family for a week. Since he is not employed and she is a student, it is doubtful they had a lot of cash to travel too far. Could it be that they swerved from the road into one of the canals/retention ponds on the way beck home?

Are things missing from where they lived, as in they packed bags for a trip?

Is Cheri a spur of the moment type person that would go on a last minute trip for fun?

I hope that they contact their families soon and that they are all fine and just went on a little trip to have some fun and get away for a while.

Just checking in, was hoping there would be some good news and no need to keep looking. I know Cheri moved in with him, but he must of had some furniture, cloths along with other stuff to at least take with him. With what he had and Cheri and Joe had, would it all fit in that tiny car? Have you checked with the storage unit places or U-Hauls to see if they rented a unit or a truck of some kind? There is one on Mariner. I do think she is okay, but turning the phone off and not saying good-bye is not normal when her family is taking care of Joe and helping out so much. Please keep us updated if you can. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Have the police begun looking yet?
    Has she gone missing or moved out of State with her new fella?
    How will she financially support herself and the child?
    Is it possible that his family is supporting them?
    Did she argue with family before leaving?
    Has the boyfriend been reported missing?
    What are le saying about what they think has happened?
    LE would issue an amber alert if there were real concern for the child, so my guess is that they assume or know that he is with a mum who is able to care for him and her boyfriend.
    So why are they listed as missing, when they are possibly just taking a road trip?

is there a facebook flyer that we can share?

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    On the Hernando Daily News Facebook page, in the comments section under the missing post someone has indicated that they are found. It doesn't say safe or otherwise, but I will assume they are safe. YAY! I had a feeling they would be fine. Credit to atthelake.

Still looking for a MSM report so we can close this thread.

Hi all
    I confirm my sister Cheri and nephew Joe were found this morning. Thank you all for your help!

PJFL is online now What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB12ny View Post
    Hi all
    I confirm my sister Cheri and nephew Joe were found this morning. Thank you all for your help!
    So very happy for you and your family! Best of luck to all of you.

Very happy to hear they have been found.

Hopefully it will be reported by MSM or LE so we can officially move their thread.

I am so glad to hear they were found!
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

This is great news!!! I am so happy they are safe and found. I hope it all works out for you guys, she is such a beautiful girl and Joe is the cutest ever!
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    This is great news!!! I am so happy they are safe and found. I hope it all works out for you guys, she is such a beautiful girl and Joe is the cutest ever!

Thank you everyone!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast