902 users online (181 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Shawn Wickersheim, 29, Langlade Co., 6 August 2015

Shawn Wickersheim

Langlade Co. officials search for missing man
    The Langlade County Sheriff's Department is searching for a missing man.

According to an alert, 29-year-old Shawn Wickersheim was last seen leaving a Southeastern Langlade County tavern on Thursday around 10:30 p.m.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

UPDATE: Missing man located
    Posted: Aug 08, 2015 12:57 PM CST
    LANGLADE CO. (WAOW)-- The Langlade County Sheriff's Department says they have found a man who was missing.

No other information has been released at this time.

East Tennessee

According to this obituary, he died in a single vehicle accident on the same date he was seen leaving the tavern. RIP.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Under a bridge
    Officials ID body of missing man in Langlade County

WHITE LAKE – Officials have confirmed the body found in a single-vehicle crash was that of Shawn Wickersheim, a 29-year-old man from White Lake who was reported missing on Friday.

Wickersheim was reported missing after he had not come home on Thursday night and hadn’t had contact with friends or family since. The Langlade County Sheriff’s Office put out an alert to help find the man, who had last been seen leaving a tavern.

On Saturday, the Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of a single-vehicle traffic crash discovered 15 minutes from White Lake. The officers found the body of a person inside a truck registered to Wickersheim.

Using dental records, officials made positive identification of the body as Wickersheim on Tuesday. The crash remains under investigation, but Sheriff William Greening believes that the incident took place on the Thursday night when he was last seen. Greening also said that police suspect neither intoxication nor malicious intent factored into the crash.

Northeast Wisconsin
    Can someone please correct the thread title to "Langlade", RIP Shawn.
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie