NY NY - Kelley Gaffield, 16, Webster, 8 August 1995

JusticeWillBeServed

Reaction score
Sixteen year old Kelley Gaffield disappeared on August 8, 1995. Two months later, her remains were discovered less than a mile away from her home. The cause of death remains unknown but investigators believe she was murdered and are hoping that someone will come forward with information needed to catch her killer.

Webster, New York Site

Kelly Gaffield, at age 16, was last seen August 8, 1995, at 6:00 pm in the Phillips Road area in the Village of Webster. Kelly's body was discovered October 22, 1995, in a wooded area in Webster. The cause of her death is undetermined.

Webster teen’s ’95 death haunts family

In that early evening, Kelley Gaffield, who’d just turned 16 in the last week of July, kissed her mother Christine Reilly on the cheek, said “I love you, Mom,” and promised to be home by 9:30 p.m. Her plan: Walk up to the village of Webster, find her friends and go do the kinds of things teenagers do.

The last time she was seen was a little bit later that night, walking into a wooded area out behind the Phillips Village apartments

Decomposition was too advanced to determine how she died, but broken ribs and the body’s position led medical examiners to believe her death was a homicide, according to contemporaneous news reports. She was found nude, with her clothing in a nearby pile.

Forensics experts said she was likely assaulted and killed where she was found, and that the evidence was consistent with an Aug. 8 death.

Despite police chasing down hundreds of leads — and even engaging a hypnotist to question a (lying) teen who claimed she could name a suspect — the case remains unsolved.

20 years, no answers for family of Kelley Gaffield

MzBiZTcyMjU5Zjdh_25291.jpg

Someday, somebody will feel like they can speak freely to LE and get the ball rolling toward an arrest. Maybe her friends have been afraid if they talk, they will be next. I don't know what all avenues have been explored trying to find answers, but maybe a psychic would be able to help find some answers. I believe if I were dealing with this terrible tragedy, I would consider any kind of help that might be out there. Good luck in finding the answers you deserve!

Revisiting the cold case of Kelley Gaffield

WEBSTER, N.Y. — Kelley Gaffield would have been 44 years old today.

But on this day back in 1995, the Webster teenager disappeared.

Months later, her body was found in a field in town. Her family has been looking for answers ever since.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back