Thread: Random thought from my husband

Random thought from my husband

He was wondering if they will find bodies of people who may have been killed and dumped prior to Katrina in New Orleans as they are cleaning up. This may solve some missing persons cases, don't you think?

Solve some, perhaps. and create so many, many more...

Actually, a good thought. However, I don't know with all the bodies, how they'll ID a lot of them. It's amazing what they can do, really. Let's hope families will all end up knowing where the deceased loved ones are....

You never know!

Quote Originally Posted by bugaboo
    He was wondering if they will find bodies of people who may have been killed and dumped prior to Katrina in New Orleans as they are cleaning up. This may solve some missing persons cases, don't you think?
    I was thinking about bodies of those who were killed during Katrina. Some people might have thought that would be a good time to get rid of someone and they were probably right.
    Retired 08/03/03

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205
    I was thinking about bodies of those who were killed during Katrina. Some people might have thought that would be a good time to get rid of someone and they were probably right.
    Boy, that's a good one - i'll have to remember that one. Bahahahaha!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

yep, just like 9/11 - a good time to get rid of a thorn in your side, if you are so inclined.

They are also going to find bodies from cemetaries

Bet ole Scott Peterson wishes a hurricane, earthquake would have hit Modesto.

Corpus Christi, Texas

Sadly, I've thought the same thing. I think I spend too much time on Websleuths!!

You hit that nail right on the head. I am wondering also if some, and I use that word some, are refusing to come out because of outstanding warrants, drug addiction and other things they would like to avoid facing with authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMex
    They are also going to find bodies from cemetaries

Bet ole Scott Peterson wishes a hurricane, earthquake would have hit Modesto.
    Please don't desecrate this thread with Scott Peterson.Way too much has been said and overdone and others are hurting and he is just one minimal criminal who is on his way to death row.I love Laci and Conner but ignore the beast when we go forward.