1373 users online (287 members and 1086 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy KY - Jayceon Chrystie, 4 mos., Beaten to Death as Father Drove, 9 Aug 2015

<<snipped>>
    Kentucky doctors removed a 4-month-old baby from life support Saturday, and now his father is charged in his death.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-accused-beating-month-death-driving-32981877

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Daniel Cox, 35, is charged in the death of his 4-mo-old son. He was seen hitting the child, who was in a car seat in the front passenger seat, as he drove. Jayceon suffered a traumatic head injury.

http://wncn.com/2015/08/09/man-accus...while-driving/

WHY would anyone want to hit a 4-mo-old baby?!

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

That's a new one, driving while murdering...

RIP precious Jayceon.

Daniel Cox Appears Before Judge

- Henry David Thoreau

Dena Stevenson told WLKY she and husband were concerned for the child and called 911.

I am just blown away that this unusual person did this while in full view of witnesses - in public. Most child abusers know to keep it behind closed doors as they don't want pesky witnesses reporting their crimes. Thank goodness these witnesses called police or this jerk may have tried to play it off like mom or some other caregiver was the responsible party.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

There really are no words anymore.

What is wrong with people??

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Dena Stevenson told WLKY she and husband were concerned for the child and called 911.

I am just blown away that this unusual person did this while in full view of witnesses - in public. Most child abusers know to keep it behind closed doors as they don't want pesky witnesses reporting their crimes. Thank goodness these witnesses called police or this jerk may have tried to play it off like mom or some other caregiver was the responsible party.
    I wonder if he was on something....drugs...alcohol? I read that the witness said he would "swerve into the other lane" every time he would hit the baby. That's what first got their attention that the driver near them was driving recklessly, then they noticed he was striking a child. He was also seen "bopping to music" in between him hitting the baby.

"He would swing and he was hitting so hard, the force was so hard, every time he'd do it, he would swerve over into the other lane," Stevenson described.

She says once they realized the man was hitting a baby, they called 911. Stevenson says the beating lasted for about seven miles.

"He would hit the child, turn around, drive his car, bounce to his music, fix his little hat, like it ain't nothing," Stevenson said.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29743605/r...aten-by-father

Oh dear me. How can a father do that to a tiny baby?
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

This is heartbreaking. That poor, beautiful baby.

Dude. Wait. WHAT????? Can't even.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

I have no words.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    I wonder if he was on something....drugs...alcohol? I read that the witness said he would "swerve into the other lane" every time he would hit the baby. That's what first got their attention that the driver near them was driving recklessly, then they noticed he was striking a child. He was also seen "bopping to music" in between him hitting the baby.

"He would swing and he was hitting so hard, the force was so hard, every time he'd do it, he would swerve over into the other lane," Stevenson described.

She says once they realized the man was hitting a baby, they called 911. Stevenson says the beating lasted for about seven miles.

"He would hit the child, turn around, drive his car, bounce to his music, fix his little hat, like it ain't nothing," Stevenson said.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29743605/r...aten-by-father
    From your link:

A neighbor says he left the baby in the driveway.
    Now that his son has died, online records show he's facing a murder-domestic violence charge.

"He cannot say he was not beating that baby 'cause I saw him. I saw him all the way from E-town, all the way to Radcliff hitting that baby," Stevenson said. "It's just sad and I really pray for that family."

I know it's too late for little Jayceon but I'm glad that this couple called 911 and have stepped forward as witnesses. That's going to be quite a hurdle for Cox's defense team to jump.

The mean side of me is hoping Cox isn't being kept in isolation - what a POS.

OMG!!! This is one of the worst! I can't see why this monster has bail at all. Throw him into general population now, please.

Kentucky Dad Pleads Not Guilty to Beating Baby Son to Death While Driving

...."Obviously, the community is in shock," Cross added. "It's something that takes on a different meaning. Crimes against adults are bad enough, but when adults commit crimes against babies, it's hard to imagine how people can do something like this to a child."

"They're the purest and most precious part of our society. We as adults, it seems, do something every day to taint their world, in small ways and in major ways."
    <<snipped>>

http://www.people.com/article/kentuc...o-death-in-car

================================================== =========================

Absolutely. How can anyone do something so violent and senseless to a harmless baby?
    - Henry David Thoreau

I seriously have no words....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast