756 users online (114 members and 642 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MI - Oakland Co., LIVING WhtFem, unconscious, Aug'15 - Stephanie Yeider

Authorities request help in identifying woman who was found unconscious in Independence Township

- "Authorities in Independence Township are asking for the publicís help in identifying a woman who was found unconscious near Andersonville Road and Curtis Lane.

The woman was found unresponsive, laying on the ground and vomiting."
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/authorities...dence-township
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

MI - White Female, found unconscious, Oakland Co., 7 Aug 2015 - Stephanie Yeider

Police are asking for help identifying a woman found unconscious on the side of the road in Oakland County, Michigan. Hospital staff can't find any signs of trauma on the woman and no indication of intoxication or drug use.

Photo at link.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...ound/31413151/

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

I don't know how to delete my thread :/

She looks younger than her 40's to me, though maybe it's because the fluids they pump you with in the hospital make you look youthful.

I wonder if she is missing from Canada, it's not that far from the area this woman was found. I hope she is identified ASAP!

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

And actually, it's rumor on FB right now, but friends are IDing her on the Oakland Press page.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gener...hip-identified

The Oakland County Sheriff’s Office has released the name of a woman found unconscious Friday in Independence Township.

Law enforcement had been working to learn the name of Stephanie Lynn Yeider, 38, of Waterford Township.

The Sheriff’s Office received a call from Yeider’s friend who saw a Facebook post asking if someone could identify her.