Celebrity Couple Seen Together After Split

Indy Anna

Reaction score
On again? Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy seen together for the first time since split looking very friendly while filming in Los Angeles
By CHELSEA WHITE and DASHEL PIERSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

<<snipped>>

When actress Emmy Rossum tried to seize her chance to date one of Hollywood's newest bachelors by reaching out to Kermit on social media, he revealed he has already moved on.

The frog wrote to the actress on Twitter: 'Unfortunately, I'm seeing someone else... Denise. She's in publicity at the network. She's sweet, you'd like her!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iendly-filming-Los-Angeles.html#ixzz3iTk5EfBZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like Kermit has moved on to humans rather than other frogs or pigs.

I thought it was funny seeing this in the DM. I didn't know Kermit and Miss P had split. I didn't think Kermit ever showed an interest in Miss Piggy but I don't keep up with celebrity gossip. :D

I considered posting this in the Entertainment forum but so many of the threads there are about celebrity deaths and I didn't want it to seem disrespectful.

Does anyone else think this split might just be a publicity stunt and that the are secretly still together?

They've made the celebrity news again:

‘I am Playing the Field,’ Says Miss Piggy In Exclusive Interview About Split with Kermit

https://gma.yahoo.com/am-playing-fi...ew-122914668--abc-news-celebrities.html#Aside

Is she referring to the football field?

Apparently so. She seems to be alluding to herself as a football (pigskin):

She was the one who broke it off. “Look at me. Would you … throw this away?” she asked Watt, adding: “You wouldn’t.”
BBM

I assume the interviewer, Nick Watt, plays Quarterback?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back