Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Noah Terry Thomas
Missing-boy-197x350.jpg

Missing Pulaski Boy
PULASKI (WSLS 10) The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is looking for 5 year old Noah Terry Thomas who went missing Sunday morning in the 5400 Block of Highland Road in Dublin.

Noah was last seen wearing a camo jacket, black and yellow pants and spiderman rain boots.
http://www.wsls.com/story/28583346/missing-pulaski-boy
UPDATE MARCH 26, 2015

Body of missing Va. boy Noah Thomas found in septic tank
6:20 p.m. EDT March 26, 2015

Pulaski Co. sheriff confirms death of Noah Thomas; no one in custody
Web Staff, WDBJ7, news@wdbj7.com
POSTED: 12:47 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015 UPDATED: 06:31 PM EDT Mar 26, 2015

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3

Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6

..died from drowning and hypothermia, according to testimony presented at a joint preliminary hearing on Wednesday.
Judge Lee Chitwood determined there was enough evidence to certify the charges to a grand jury.

http://www.roanoke.com/noah-thomas-...cle_ef8530da-abe1-5e92-b0a7-4a062f43ad94.html

:facepalm:

NOTE: The article has just been updated 12 minutes ago to add "according to autopsy findings SCHEDULED to be discussed during a Wednesday afternoon hearing in the case."

So..... this reporter got the information ahead of the prelim.... prelim reports and more information to come from the news organizations as prelim was on docket for 1:30 iirc. Was :thinking: how did we get the time wrong........... now I know...

ETA: egads, we are almost at 1,000 posts when mods do a new thread.mods ..can you bring over the end of this when new one created please ...

She is charged with felony murder, so how did that woman even go to the bathroom and flush the toilet in those days during the search?

Disgusting actions IMO.

http://www.roanoke.com/noah-thomas-...cle_ef8530da-abe1-5e92-b0a7-4a062f43ad94.html

http://www.wset.com/story/29768318/parents-of-noah-thomas-in-court-wednesday

Absolutely agree. But why did she put him in the tank, do you think? Was he beaten, or drugged, SOMETHING that would lead her to believe he was dead and she was hiding the body? Or did that disgusting excuse for a mother put him in there knowing he was alive?

I want to know "Dad"'s involvement. So I can hate him as much as I loathe her. Afraid to say too much more before I get in trouble.

WhiteCourt.JPG

photo at link on twitter.com

WDBJ7 ‏@WDBJ7 5m5 minutes ago

VIDEO: #NoahThomas' mom Ashley White walking into court. @JWard_wdbj7 is in court for hearing http://bit.ly/1WjgNes

Chris Hurst ‏@chrishurstwdbj

"Pack a lunch" is how one LEO described the length and scope of detail that will be presented about how #NoahThomas died.@JWard_wdbj7 in crt

twitter.com

ETA: I have plans for the rest of today but will check into thread through tapatalk, but can no longer post updates and tweets. Perhaps others can take over for twitter and msm reports. :seeya:

ETA #2.. Doubt anyone will be wanting to eat lunch after they hear this

Ugh, this is horrible. I pray for this poor little one's sake that he was unconscious when put into the tank (& that he never regained consciousness to feel afraid or have any idea what was happening).

Chris Hurst ‏@chrishurstwdbj

"Pack a lunch" is how one LEO described the length and scope of detail that will be presented about how #NoahThomas died.@JWard_wdbj7 in crt

twitter.com

ETA: I have plans for the rest of today but will check into thread through tapatalk, but can no longer post updates and tweets. Perhaps others can take over for twitter and msm reports. :seeya:

Thank you. I'm impatient on one hand and on the other could go the rest of my life not knowing. I'm afraid its going to be really bad.

This is heartbreaking. I think I gave his parents the benefit of the doubt for a long time because I couldn't fathom that one of them could intentionally put their live child in the septic tank. But now it's hard to come up with any other explanation.

If they put him in the tank, how does the hypothermia factor in? Maybe he was alive for a little while but lost his strength due to hypothermia and went under?

how awful.. i hope to God she at least thought he was passed when she put him in there... as if that isnt bad enough :(

every morning when we wake up, my 2 year old and i cuddle. i feel so sad that there are little kids in this world who's parents cant be bothered.

I wonder if he went outside for some reason after his parents left and got locked out? Possibly looking for a warm place? Thinking out loud

Saw this and made me wonder:

Terminal burrowing
An apparent self-protective behavior known as terminal burrowing, or hide-and-die syndrome, occurs in the final stages of hypothermia. The afflicted will enter small, enclosed spaces, such as underneath beds or behind wardrobes en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia

Felony murder charges don't, for me, fit a locked out or wandered off and fell in scenario. But, I guess I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree. But why did she put him in the tank, do you think? Was he beaten, or drugged, SOMETHING that would lead her to believe he was dead and she was hiding the body? Or did that disgusting excuse for a mother put him in there knowing he was alive?

I want to know "Dad"'s involvement. So I can hate him as much as I loathe her. Afraid to say too much more before I get in trouble.

My only guess is that opiates depress the respiratory and cardiac function and people often mistake a victim as dead then panic.

The reason for so many heroin OD's in the current OD epidemic and the reason for recent changes in Law here in MA, so that someone calling 911 won't be prosecuted for possession/ use if they are trying to save someone's life. Also the reason for Narcan being supplied to LE and EMTs

My understanding is that any opiate including methadone can cause the same symptoms.

My guess about the Dad is that he knew Noah and A were alone and knew that she was drugging them while she dropped him off at work because of his loss of license due to alcohol.

A lot of addicts drug their kids. ( Zanny the Nanny)

MOO

My only guess is that opiates depress the respiratory and cardiac function and people often mistake a victim as dead then panic.

The reason for so many heroin OD's in the current OD epidemic and the reason for recent changes in Law here in MA, so that someone calling 911 won't be prosecuted for possession/ use if they are trying to save someone's life. Also the reason for Narcan being supplied to LE and EMTs

My understanding is that any opiate including methadone can cause the same symptoms.

My guess about the Dad is that he knew Noah and A were alone and knew that she was drugging them while she dropped him off at work because of his loss of license due to alcohol.

A ,lot of addicts drug their kids. ( Zanny the Nanny)

MOO

Precisely what I think as well, Steleheart

Water
Hypothermia continues to be a major limitation to diving in cold water. Water temperatures that would be quite reasonable as outdoor air temperatures can lead to hypothermia. Water temperature of often lead to death in one hour, and water temperatures hovering at freezing can lead to death in as little as 15 minutes. Water at a temperature of may after prolonged exposure lead to hypothermia.http://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-Hypothermia.aspx

Did she really put that little boy, alive, in a septic tank? I just can't bear the thought. Do you think he could have drowned in the bath first and she panicked and then put him in there? The first option is unimaginable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back