Can you help me find the unidentified I'm looking for?

Beamie

Reaction score
Hi, is there a thread where we can ask if someone remembers a spesific Unidentified case? I'm thinking of a case right now, just remember a couple of details, but can't find anything. So it would be nice to have a thread where we could help eachother out. If there already is one, can you please post it here?

In the meantime, the case I'm trying to find is an unidentified male, i think he had red hair. He fell from a cliff (about 20 feet or so), and I think there were peple watching him fall. As far as I remember he had red hair, and the pictures of him he had lots of scrathes and wounds on his face

The only case that comes to mind is "Michel" from Canada. He had red hair and jumped from a bridge, and wasn't witnessed by people, but captured in a camera. And I never have seen post-mortem photos so probably not the case you're thinking of.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-on-Bracelet-20s-Jul-11&p=7609450#post7609450

And there is a thread for "Does anyone remember"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?40340-Does-anyone-remember-this-case

But that's for past Trials, I'll keep looking for it.

Thank you! I don't think that's the case I'm looking for, I'm pretty sure he fell accidentally, and that someone saw him fall

No, can't be him, he was found right after he fell, and the were pictures of him

Can you remember what year and where it happened? TIA

Yes Bessie, thank you! That's the guy I was looking for.

Maybe we can continue to use this thread for others that are looking for a spesific case

This is a missing case, but I couldn't see a similar thread for looking for a missing case.

I remember there were three elderly people, possibly siblings, one brother, 2 sisters. And they were last seen in the brothers car. Help? I think one of them were disabled too

Here's one I would love some help with. I remember reading about divers searching and old quarry for a missing woman, and one diver reporting that he found the body of a young woman, possibly a blonde, but was unable to retrieve it. The quarry was subsequently filled in without the body ever being recovered. Anyone heard of this? I definitely remember reading about it

Here's one I would love some help with. I remember reading about divers searching and old quarry for a missing woman, and one diver reporting that he found the body of a young woman, possibly a blonde, but was unable to retrieve it. The quarry was subsequently filled in without the body ever being recovered. Anyone heard of this? I definitely remember reading about it

Karen Hammond, I do believe.

Does anyone know if this case was posted here yet? The case involves an unidentified white man, perhaps of European decent, of around forty-fifty years old. He was found in a wooded area near the Wiltwyck Cemetery behind Pine Grove Avenue in Kingston, New York with a gunshot wound to his head. In his wallet, they found a photograph of a man holding a child. He was also wearing a cross necklace. This happened in 1988.

Is there a thread for an unidentified man found near the river trent UK on March 27th 1971?

Looking for the uid female found 14 August 1968 in los Angeles

Looking for the uid female found 14 August 1968 in los Angeles

quick search is coming up empty on that date. Anything you remember? Or if you know this exact date do you have article or anything? Quite known case from June (not August) of 1968 has been resolved last year, and she has been identified as Cheryl McMillan.

She's on the doe network. 20 -40 yo female Aug 14 1968

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith