FL - 8-year-old raped, severely beaten, run over by bicycle in Jacksonville, Aug 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score
An eight-year-old girl in Arlington, Jacksonville, Florida has undergone surgery after she was dragged into woods Monday evening and raped, beaten and run over with a bicycle. She sustained severe injuries to her eyes, ears, face throat and chest. Neighbors who saw her stagger naked from the woods say she was 'unrecognizable' and had tyre marks across her chest.

“I seen a little girl that was so grateful to be alive. All she kept saying as she was trying to hold her head up after everything she went through was, ‘I'm alive. Miss Angie I'm alive. Am I alive?’ And I said, ‘Yes sweetheart, you are alive.’ She said, ‘Thank you God.’”

The attack took place by Eagle Point Apartments near University Boulevard and Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is appealing to anyone with any information to call at 904-603-0500

http://www.news4jax.com/news/parents-worry-that-attacker-is-still-on-loose/34676228

This is horrifying. I really hope they catch the perp ASAP.

What a little angel! I am so glad she made it through. I hope they catch the perp, it looks like he was hoping she wouldn't make it up. Reads tons of sex offenders in the area.

I believe the JSO speaking in the presser is Hackney who has earned my respect for his handling of the Lonzie Barton case. I think he will do his best by this lil lady. i hope she is able to give them some identifying description of her attacker.

oh my goodness my heart just sunk reading this. This poor little child, may she be surrounded with people who are able to see her through this and give her the loving guidance and support she will need. People are disgusting and the depths that they are able to sink to, surprise me daily.

With the bicycle reference, are we looking at another teenager doing the raping and attacking, like in the Jenise case and the Madyson case?

The quotes from the girl about being alive rip my heart out. Yes, you're alive!! You will make it.

I believe the JSO speaking in the presser is Hackney who has earned my respect for his handling of the Lonzie Barton case. I think he will do his best by this lil lady. i hope she is able to give them some identifying description of her attacker.

I've also become a Hackney fan and am glad he's on this case.

Holy crap! That poor girl, she's lucky to make it out alive. I hope the mister that did this is caught before he harms anyone else. Sending heal thing thoughts to that little girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An eight-year-old girl in Arlington, Jacksonville, Florida has undergone surgery after she was dragged into woods Monday evening and raped, beaten and run over with a bicycle. She sustained severe injuries to her eyes, ears, face throat and chest. Neighbors who saw her stagger naked from the woods say she was 'unrecognizable' and had tyre marks across her chest.

The attack took place by Eagle Point Apartments near University Boulevard and Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is appealing to anyone with any information to call at 904-603-0500

http://www.news4jax.com/news/parents-worry-that-attacker-is-still-on-loose/34676228

OMG! OMG!! Poor baby!

Just once! Just ONCE! I wish they would let us have at him! :(

With the bicycle reference, are we looking at another teenager doing the raping and attacking, like in the Jenise case and the Madyson case?

The quotes from the girl about being alive rip my heart out. Yes, you're alive!! You will make it.

I feel the same way about it being someone younger because of the bicycle. I can't believe he also rode over her after the beating. I believe he thought he had silenced her forever.

Thank you so much for posting this zwie. I was hoping some great minds could get together on this and all the extra prayers will help her too. Praying the perp is caught soon. So sad to read that there are more monsters among us in society.

I agree its someone who rode a bicycle. That creep runned her over.

Sadistic animal needs DP

Hoping that she remembers something distinguishing about the bike or that she got some DNA under her fingernails while he was dragging her into the woods or during the attack.

Thank you so much for posting this zwie. I was hoping some great minds could get together on this and all the extra prayers will help her too. Praying the perp is caught soon. So sad to read that there are more monsters among us in society.

Thank you for giving me a heads up about the story. I'd missed it and this person needs to be caught.

There's a possibility the perp may suddenly think they need to get rid of the bike. I hope people report any that they see abandoned in the area. The tyre marks on the chest of the little one are terrible but could be an important clue.

I bet police wish the neighbor hadn't revealed that to media, actually.

This is beyond sick. I hope the prep is found soon. This child is prolly traumatized for life. I hope, pray when she comes out the ICU she doesn't remember a thing. Poor baby. Mommas, Daddy's you need to stay within arms reach of your children, this world has turned into an awful place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back