1333 users online (327 members and 1006 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MA - Joey Siriani, 18, Westford, 12 August 2015

The Westford (Mass) police are mobilizing in search of Joey Siriani,18, of Westford, who went out for a hike on Wednesday and never came home.
    He is approx. 5' 9" and 150 lbs. Police say he was last seen near the Norman E. Day school in Westford wearing the hat, the pack, and likely the trekking poles seen in this photo.

Anyone with info, call the WPD: 978-692-2161

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westf...65572826803331

joey siriani.jpg
    Found, deceased. RIP Inchworm and thanks to all who helped her and cared about her.
    Geraldine Largay, trail name Inchworm -- missing on the Appalachian Trail since July 2013
    Boston Globe: How could a woman just vanish?

That is his approximate last seen, large wooded area to the NW, Stony Brook area to the SE looks a little more open.

Ok. I'm never camping or jogging or hiking again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

According to residents commenting on the PD's FB page, folks often saw Joey hiking or biking around Stony Brook.
    Found, deceased. RIP Inchworm and thanks to all who helped her and cared about her.
    Geraldine Largay, trail name Inchworm -- missing on the Appalachian Trail since July 2013

Another resident said the WPD facebook page that the PD searched part of Stony Brook last night, around the East Boston day camp.

The WPD have mobilized on this one quickly -- possibly because Joey's father is Don Siriani, a selectman for the town.

80-100 searching, Dogs could not find his scent last night

http://westford.wickedlocal.com/article/20150813/NEWS/150818173

WESTFORD
    Joey Siriani, 18, son of Westford selectman Don Siriani, is missing.
    Joey Siriani went hiking yesterday at approximately 12:30 pm. and hasn't been seen since.
    Siriani is approximately 5'9" and is thought to be wearing a backpack.
    He is believed to be in the East Boston Camp woods.

Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Added location is the middle of the East Boston Camps where they have been searching

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/42.5...b1!4m2!4m1!3e0

Lots of trails, lots of woods, lots of water. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Ok. I'm never camping or jogging or hiking again.
    Remember, over 30,000 people die in motor vehicle accidents in the US every year. Does that mean you'll never get in a car again?

The only difference is, there isn't a forum where every person in an accident gets an entry, a summary of what they were doing when the car crashed, and speculating about the circumstances that caused the crash.

Weird that the dogs aren't getting a scent.

WPD FB comment says Mass. State Police air wing deployed.

I am actually in Westford (for unrelated reasons) and relayed the info to a professional contact of mine. She was very disturbed to hear the news -- she knows Joey and his twin brother David. She said they were in the same boy scout troop as her own son. Says Joey and David are good kids, and this seems very out of character for Joey.

Thread going downstairs, I can probably keep it going for the next few hours at least.

http://patch.com/massachusetts/westf...teen-missing-0

"My son Joey has been missing since yesterday afternoon. He left a note which said he would be hiking for a few hours. He is a strong and skilled hiker however, he did not return home. He is wearing the hat and backpack in this photo. He was using trekking polls, also in the photo. Believed to have been seen near the Day School at approximately 1:30 Wednesday."

Reverse 911 calls are going out in Westford and possibly surrounding towns as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast