774 users online (182 members and 592 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

VA - Connie Ditto, 41, Henrico, 11 August 2015

Connie Ditto

Henrico mom goes missing after sending bizarre text to worried husband
    Henrico mother Connie Ditto is missing. Her husband Mark said no one has seen or heard from his wife since Tuesday night when she checked into Patient First in Short Pump complaining of head pains.

“I am clueless as to what happened,” Mark Ditto said.

Connie Ditto, 41, works as a hairdresser at Phenix Salon Suites in West Broad Village, her husband said. Mark added he spoke with his wife Tuesday night around 8 p.m. while she was at work.
    http://wtvr.com/2015/08/13/connie-ditto-missing/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I just read about this missing gal...

And am mystified!

I hope she is found safe and soon!

I wonder how she hurt her head approx. a week ago?

Was there a visit to the doctor at that time?

I bet her two teenaged daughters, her husband's step daughters, are so worried about her!

From the article linked above....

Last week, he said, she hurt her head in a fall. Mark Ditto said he feared her disappearance may be the result of an internal injury she either failed to disclose or did not know about.

Very strange. I just read about this on my newsfeed and wondered the same thing. It has me questioning if head trauma can gradually get worse over that length of time and either cause confusion or death. Or if something else happened. Either way, I hope she is found safe.

From the article:

Connie Ditto, 41, is the owner of Organic Hair Studio located in the Phenix Salon Suites at West Broad Village, her husband said. Mark added he spoke with his wife Tuesday night around 8 p.m. while she was at work.

“She said she wasn’t feeling well and was going to go to a walk-in clinic,” he said.

[...]
    Police later told Mark Ditto his wife checked in at the Patient First that night, but left before her name was called.

Mark said his wife texted him from Patient First and told him not to come.

She said she was being sent to the hospital for X-rays.

After the text, she turned off her phone.

She left before seeing a doctor.

The husband and Connie's two daughters drove to the clinic -- Patient First on Pump Road near West Broad Street -- and checked local hospitals.

Wednesday morning, he filed a MPR. Then he drove around the area of the clinic looking for "hidden" areas where she might have crashed unseen.

She has a history of depression and alcoholism, according to her husband.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Connie was driving a dark blue 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan, small SUV. Va license plate # WLV8676. She is described as a Hispanic female, 5’2″, 115 pounds, with shoulder length dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information about Connie should contact Henrico police at 804-501-1000.

http://fox6now.com/2015/08/13/va-mot...xt-to-husband/
    Last edited by bessie; 08-14-2015 at 12:31 AM. Reason: added image
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by ImaFrayedKnott View Post
    Very strange. I just read about this on my newsfeed and wondered the same thing. It has me questioning if head trauma can gradually get worse over that length of time and either cause confusion or death. Or if something else happened. Either way, I hope she is found safe.
    Natasha Richardson, married to Liam Neeson at the time, fell while skiing approx. six years ago...Went to the doctor... And died tragically...

here is a link explaining what happened per Liam Neeson...

http://www.people.com/people/article...790247,00.html

I certainly hope this is not what happened to Connie... But... It does happen...

all... JMO...

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    Natasha Richardson, married to Liam Neeson at the time, fell while skiing approx. six years ago...Went to the doctor... And died tragically...

here is a link explaining what happened per Liam Neeson...

http://www.people.com/people/article...790247,00.html

I certainly hope this is not what happened to Connie... But... It does happen...

all... JMO...

This does happens but usually within hours - Connie's husband said the head injury happened a week prior. And while it might not be a traumatic brain injury like Natasha Richardson complications from a concussion could absolutely be to blame for her headache and possible disorientation.

I'm curious how long she waited to see a doctor at the urgent care clinic before she sent her husband the last text. Also did her cell phone ping towers in the general area of the urgent care clinic. Also was she seen on the security camera footage at the clinic - did her behaviors seem normal.

I don't get the gut feeling that she just wandered off to escape life - I feel something had to happen to cause her disappearance. Hopefully with media attention someone who saw her will come forward with more information.

Last edited by perfectingpink; 08-13-2015 at 11:40 PM.

It wonder if her employees and or clients saw any changes in behavior since her fall...

and I wonder if she shared any information that could help lead to her destination?

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

i am always concerned when the last person that is contacted is the spouse. It will be interesting to see what shakes out between the leo and the hubby

grateful1 is offline A peaceful place, so it looks from space. A close look reveals the human race.
    I'm local if anyone has any questions about the area.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast