GUILTY Fl - Two Adults, Pregnant Teen Brutally Murdered, Lehigh Acres, 11 Aug 2015 *arrest*

sonjay

Reaction score
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now...n-Lehigh-Acres-triple-homicide-321834782.html

19-year-old Brian Hyde, an illegal immigrant from Belize who also lives at the home where this crime happened, had already been in custody ever since he was arrested Tuesday for driving without a valid license. That arrest came hours after deputies say he killed three people: 37-year-old Dorla Pitts, pregnant 17-year-old Starlette Pitts, and 19-year-old Michael Kelly, Jr. All three deaths were the result of "repeated sharp force trauma", say investigators.
According to a sheriff's report, Dorla Pitts was on the phone with her husband Tuesday morning when she entered her home and discovered the bloody scene. Her husband told investigators she screamed out "Brian, what happened here? What happened?" He told investigators the phone then disconnected. A family friend was sent over to check on the family and then discovered the bodies.

===============================

How horrible. Three people stabbed to death, including a pregnant 17-year-old. This happened not far from me.

I notice he was an illegal immigrant.

I also notice he was caught via a traffic stop. This is how many hardened criminals are caught. This is why police have to be so alert during "routine" traffic stops, and why it's a good idea to cooperate with police when stopped. They don't know who you are. You might be Susie Homemaker, or you might be a cold-blooded killer.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now...n-Lehigh-Acres-triple-homicide-321834782.html

===============================

How horrible. Three people stabbed to death, including a pregnant 17-year-old. This happened not far from me.

I notice he was an illegal immigrant.

I also notice he was caught via a traffic stop. This is how many hardened criminals are caught. This is why police have to be so alert during "routine" traffic stops, and why it's a good idea to cooperate with police when stopped. They don't know who you are. You might be Susie Homemaker, or you might be a cold-blooded killer.

Was the pregnant girl his girlfriend? I can't figure out the motive.

WOW. There was an 18 month old baby at the crime scene-unharmed. Poor baby lost entire family right there.

Labeling this a RUMOR:

Starlette Pitts and Michael Kelly Jr. were the parents of the 18 month old child, and they were expecting a second child. Hyde was Starlette's cousin, and he was living in the home. He entered the country illegally through Texas in January. He is from Belize. He was suspected in a double murder case in October 2013, and has had other run-ins with the law.

There are other relatives, including the deceased woman's husband (assuming Starlette's father, or maybe stepfather), and there are other survivors from the two families, Pitts and Kelley. So, that's good to know. If so.

This was reported in MRCTV.org .. which, unfortunately, is a blog. So, maybe this is a boo-boo to post. If so, sorry mods. They do some great reporting. And I find it comforting to believe that the 18 month old is not all alone in the world. :)

IMO

A six-member jury found 22-year-old Brian Hyde guilty of killing Kelly, his girlfriend, 17-year-old Starlette Pitts, and her mother, 37-year-old Dorla Pitts on Aug. 11, 2015. Hyde also was found guilty in the death of Kelly's and Starlette Pitts’ unborn child.

Sentencing for Hyde is scheduled for June 11 at 3 p.m. A second-degree murder sentence could range from a minimum of 10 years for someone with a clean record to life in prison.

https://www.news-press.com/story/ne...ty-2015-deaths-family-lehigh-acres/537341002/

Belize man gets four life sentences in killing of relatives, family friend in Lehigh Acres
Brian Omar Hyde was sentenced Monday to four concurrent life sentences in prison in the killing of three family members and a family friend in their Lehigh Acres home in August 2015.

A six-member jury found Hyde, 22, of Belize, guilty of four counts of second degree murder in the killing of 19-year-old Michael Deon Kelly Jr., his girlfriend, 17-year-old Starlette Pitts, and her mother, 37-year-old Dorla Pitts on Aug. 11, 2015.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back