758 users online (195 members and 563 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Canada - Kelly Clark, 22, Barrie ON, 14 August 2015

Kelly Clark

Barrie police search for missing woman
    Barrie police are asking for the publicís help in locating a missing woman.
    According to police, 22-year-old Kelly Clark from Barrie was reported missing by her parents at around 7:30 a.m. on Friday.
    Officers say the woman was in the area of 22 Commerce Park Drive.
    http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/mobile/barr...oman-1.2516914
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So she went out rollerblading that morning and never returned? I understand why the parents would be worried.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

http://www.barriepolice.ca/newsroom/...-female-locate
    UPDATED Picture-MISSING Female To Locate

August 14th, 2015 - Police & the Community
    Missing Female To Locate
    Barrie Police Investigative Services are currently looking to locate Kelly Clark, 22 years old, from Barrie who has been reported missing by her parents at approximately 7:30 am.
    The female was last reported to be in the area of 22 Commerce Park Drive, Barrie at approximately 7:15 this morning. Police are looking for information on the whereabouts of the female to check on her well-being.
    Kelly Clark is described as:
    Female white, 22 years old
    Slim build, approximately 100 pounds
    Dirty blonde long straight hair (to the middle of her back, may be in pigtails)
    Dark eyes, tanned

NOTE: Stud in right nostril, front of right quad a black script writing tattoo

Clothing Description: LAST SEEN WEARING :
    Long White t-shirt
    3/4 length (mid-thigh) spandex black shorts
    Wearing rollerblades - white and orange in color brand 'Rollerblade'

The public is asked to notify police immediately if they see Kelly or have information on where she can be located. Please call Barrie Police Communications at (705)725-7025 extension 2104.

Kelly's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001944701209

Not much there, shows some photos and Kelly made a comment about her sister's due date in August.

Heavy rain in Barrie. I'm praying that Kelly is safe somewhere taking refuge.

Map of 22 Commerce Park Drive in Barrie, Ontario where Kelly Clark was last seen rollerblading this morning at 7:30am.
    https://www.google.ca/maps/place/22+...f33cabeb?hl=en

Predators typically aren't out and on the prowl at 7:30 in the morning, unless they're child predators looking for kids on their way to school. If Kelly typically rollerbladed around this time, I'd be looking at people who live along the route she typically takes and at people who drive by there daily at that time.

Her parents reported her missing at 7:30 a.m. when she had gone out to rollerblade in the morning?

I don't understand the timeline. It seems she was reported missing almost immediately upon leaving to rollerblade.

Yes I saw that too, I thought maybe typo. Maybe parents witnessed something prompting them to call police asap?

Quote Originally Posted by bonneventure View Post
    Yes I saw that too, I thought maybe typo. Maybe parents witnessed something prompting them to call police asap?
    Did it say when it she left to go rollerblading? The 7:15 time she was last seen could have been a time she was seen by someone else or on a surveillance camera.

Or maybe it was something like Kelly would rollerblade up and down the street...mother is in the kitchen, sees Kelly go by once, twice, then doesn't reappear.