Editorial Cartoons on Katrina

Dark Knight said:
Well, you know I love you DK,:blowkiss: but those "cartoons" are awful. JMHO, of course. Not sure where the humor is in that.

JBean said:
Well, you know I love you DK,:blowkiss: but those "cartoons" are awful. JMHO, of course. Not sure where the humor is in that.
Nor do I. :doh:

You'll be seeing those cartoons in newspapers across the country on the opinion and editorial pages. Humor wasn't really the object of them.

Dark Knight said:
You'll be seeing those cartoons in newspapers across the country on the opinion and editorial pages. Humor wasn't really the object of them.
LOL! no kidding! :doh:
But aside from not being "funny" I think they really miss the point. JMHO of course:)

stantis.gif

I love humor as much as anyone. It keeps me sane, but there is nothing funny about these cartoons. These 'artists' are paid for their 'works'. I hope they can sleep at night. I'm sure they do.
BTW...R. Crumb would have been a better choice for satire. They simply can't afford him, so they've 'settled'. Pity. Second-rate work by starving cartoonists is...laughable.

Dark Knight said:

Looks to me like some of these cartoonists need to take a good civics course.

The humor I addressed was sarcastic in case anyone doesn't have a clue. But it still needs to be looked at....maybe there are some clues there. Duh???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back