1111 users online (235 members and 876 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Australia - Tiffany Taylor, 16, pregnant, Brisbane, Qld, 12 July 2015

I thought I would make a thread for this young girl in the hope that she may be found.

16yr old Tiffany was last seen leaving a motel in Waterford West. Yesterday, police charged a 60 yr old man with her murder, but her body has not been found. Her family is (naturally) hoping she is still alive, but I fear the police are probably correct in the belief that she is dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nues-body.html

Pic of suspect's car (or similar) and map of area where searching
    http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2015...aterford-west/

I found his oasis active username and fb: muddles54

Arrow

Ms Taylor had gotten into Williams' car, a 1995 Hyundai Excel sedan, about midday on the day she disappeared.
    It is believed they travelled about 15 kilometres to an industrial estate at Larapinta, then a further 40 kilometres to the Brisbane Valley.
    Her mobile phone was disposed of on the way, police said.
    Detective Senior Sergeant Tony Bristowsaid it was not known why Ms Taylor and Williams would have travelled to the Brisbane Valley, or if the teenager was already dead.

my underlining

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-1...s-body/6699716
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

This is so sad. What was a beautiful young girl doing meeting up with this creepy old man? I don't think he lied about his age online either. Oh, I see... money.
    And she was pregnant? This case is so strange and sad. Why did he kill her?
    Last edited by Angeline; 08-15-2015 at 11:57 AM.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...tiffany-taylor

Oh poor Tiffany. To be 16 years old, expecting a baby and your last resort is to prostitute yourself. What kind of life has this child had? This makes me feel so so sad for her.
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    This is so sad. What was a beautiful young girl doing meeting up with this creepy old man? I don't think he lied about his age online either. Oh, I see... money.
    And she was pregnant? This case is so strange and sad. Why did he kill her?
    WTH's is a going on with people these days? "that would be what the heck for people around here". One of Gods beautiful gifts gone. All because a worthless old ****, wanted more than she would give.
    * Add as many letters as you want for your favorite word. I guess I'm getting way to old for this stuff, this is more than I can take for now.

Rodney Wayne Williams, originally from Tasmania, is listed on Mako files - the only public sex offenders register (privately run) in Australia. He is the charged offender in Tiffany's murder and he has priors. The age on Mako is given as 54 years, but as the entry has likely been on the site for some time, I believe it is the same person. Just google 'Mako files' and you should find the site, then search alphabetically. This offender was only 23 when he was sentenced to life in Tasmania in 1978. Life should mean life.

Very tragic that such a young girl has lost her life to yet another monster.

I've been thinking about this poor girl. Had she been meeting people from the website at the hotel, or was it the perp's suggestion?

I can't imagine it would be a large hotel, not for that location. If she had been meeting people there surely the staff would suspect something.

Why did she get in the car with him? Did he spin a story about having to get some money? Poor girl... this is so sickening.

This poor poor child. Just 16.

I feel like there should be more in the media about this. Why did they call off the search for her? Why are is the public not more horrified, because of her choices? Such a terribly tragic story.

I looked on Mako and am just so so.. Sad.

Tiffanys boyfriend wasn't aware she was offering sex for money

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-0...or-sex/6700640

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthingSally View Post
    This poor poor child. Just 16.

I feel like there should be more in the media about this. Why did they call off the search for her? Why are is the public not more horrified, because of her choices? Such a terribly tragic story.

I looked on Mako and am just so so.. Sad.
    I know. I suppose because she was obviously a troubled teen and presumably from a disadvantaged background, the media hasn't given it the same attention as other cases.

We're talking about a 16 year old who was randomly murdered (we think), and the circumstances could have applied to anyone online dating. I have heard many cases of people who don't meet up in a public place and put themselves in danger.

It appears that she was living at the hotel with her partner.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...13-giyuqf.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

There is a good piece on the mamamia page asking why nobody heard (through the media) that she was missing until at least 30 days later.

More news: Apparently police are investigating items put up on gumtree by the accused. Ugh, so awful.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queens...17-gj1719.html

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    All because a worthless old ****, wanted more than she would give.
    * Add as many letters as you want for your favorite word. I guess I'm getting way to old for this stuff, this is more than I can take for now.
    You are probably right about that. He described himself in the ad as a "master" looking for "submissive females." Did he kill her in a rage or was it some sick fantasy that went too far?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast