1081 users online (225 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    'I am a master looking for submissive females': The creepy online dating site profile of the man, 60, charged with murdering missing pregnant Brisbane teen Tiffany Taylor
    He's a 60-year-old man with a rough face but on the online dating site where he allegedly met missing 16-year-old pregnant teenager Tiffany Taylor, Rodney Wayne Williams painted himself as a enticing lothario and slave master.

In a creepy online profile since taken down from the Oasis Active dating site, it is written about Williams: 'I am a Master looking for submissive females I would love to teach the right girl the good life. I have been told that I have a magic tongue ... try me, you might be surprised.'

Ms Taylor has been missing since 11.45 on Sunday July 12. HER SISTER (caps by me) reported her missing three days later.

By Candace Sutton and Leesa Smith and Rachel Eddie For Daily Mail Australia
    00:31 18 Aug 2015, updated 06:23 18 Aug 2015
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ny-Taylor.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flinders View Post
    'I am a master looking for submissive females': The creepy online dating site profile of the man, 60, charged with murdering missing pregnant Brisbane teen Tiffany Taylor
    He's a 60-year-old man with a rough face but on the online dating site where he allegedly met missing 16-year-old pregnant teenager Tiffany Taylor, Rodney Wayne Williams painted himself as a enticing lothario and slave master.

In a creepy online profile since taken down from the Oasis Active dating site, it is written about Williams: 'I am a Master looking for submissive females I would love to teach the right girl the good life. I have been told that I have a magic tongue ... try me, you might be surprised.'

Ms Taylor has been missing since 11.45 on Sunday July 12. HER SISTER (caps by me) reported her missing three days later.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Stephen Hawking

RIP Sweet Tiffany and child...
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I read that the boyfriend is in his forties, which means he may be older than 40... by how much? Aghh.

I just don't understand what the definition of 'boyfriend' is. She wasn't at school. I doubt that she would have qualified for any benefits on her own from Centrelink. I understand this is an expanding strategy by our Government.
    He has been her 'boyfriend' since she was too young to be in high school. So WHO WAS HER GUARDIAN? how does this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    I read that the boyfriend is in his forties, which means he may be older than 40... by how much? Aghh.
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Flinders View Post

Boyfriend must have thought she was on a several day long lunch with her uncle, I guess!
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy.

----

Fantastic article. Tiffany was let down too many times.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/commen...19-gj2jly.html

I feel that our discussions here have helped in a small way to show the media that people care about Tiffany. I hope the ongoing attention will lead to an inquiry that will address the issues raised in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    Fantastic article. Tiffany was let down too many times.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/commen...19-gj2jly.html

I feel that our discussions here have helped in a small way to show the media that people care about Tiffany. I hope the ongoing attention will lead to an inquiry that will address the issues raised in this article.
    Agree.
    I am angry about how many times this young girl has been let down, and not protected. But Tiffany, herself, deserves to be found and to have justice served on her behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by bettiepageturner View Post
    Boyfriend must have thought she was on a several day long lunch with her uncle, I guess!
    By 'boyfriend' you mean 'pimp' and by 'uncle' you mean 'john' right? Again, WTF was going on in her family home that made this situation preferable and possible?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Australia - Tiffany Taylor, 16, Waterford West Brisbane QLD, 12 July 2015

A Supreme Court judge has made an emotional plea for authorities to help a troubled 13-year-old boy abandoned by his parents.

The boy had earlier been in tears asking to be bailed to go back to his family who did not want him.
    "His heart's breaking because he's lost his family," Justice Lasry said. "The community expects that young boys in this turmoil will be looked after. And he's not being looked after."
    A Department of Health and Human Services officer said the boy's mother was living with his two older siblings but was refusing to have him back, saying she could not handle him and did not want him running way.

Asked by the judge if foster care was an option for the boy, the DHHS officer said the department had a lot of difficulties getting foster carers to look after adolescent children "and there just isn't any".
    The DHHS officer said it was the department's hope that the mother would eventually agree to care for the boy.

Justice Lasry said he wanted something done to help the boy, "otherwise his life is just going to turn in to a permanent state of misery".
    'He's lost his family': Judge's emotional plea for authorities to help troubled teen
    Date
    August 21, 2015 - 2:08PM
    Mark Russell

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/he...#ixzz3jQoNz9zS
    Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

I read this today and found how a youth can be 'missed out' by the system. So sad. I also did not know that a parent/s had the decision not to take a child back if they deemed it too hard.
    Last edited by Flinders; 08-21-2015 at 03:29 AM. Reason: added info

Oh my word.
    I am Disgusted and horrified and sad bad for poor Tiffany. No one was protecting her.
    We are letting these children down.

I wondered if there was more to it with the boyfriend not appearing on TV. I see now why.

Where is she? She needs to be laid to rest - taken care of for the first time in her short life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    By 'boyfriend' you mean 'pimp' and by 'uncle' you mean 'john' right? Again, WTF was going on in her family home that made this situation preferable and possible?
    From memory it was mentioned at the press conference that there were lots of siblings. As Tiffany wasn't attending school, her Mum probably wasn't receiving benefits for her, and Tiffany wanted to transition to single mothers' benefit early next year.
    The wording of 'supporting her boyfriend' is bizarre. Did he have expensive needs?
    I get a hunch that Tiffany knew no better than to take the path she did. 16 is such a confusing age.
    moo
    ― Albert Camus

OK I guess 16 is a confusing age, how about 12? It's all so sad that someone can't be found around that will take care of a child in their tween years. After raising 5 of my own, then another 8, what's the problem? She's a minor, who cares if she's attending school? Maybe it's different in OZ as well as the rest of the world. Children need help and guidance, love and attention.

Wasn't she 12 when she moved in with the boyfriend? Or just when she started seeing him?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Wasn't she 12 when she moved in with the boyfriend? Or just when she started seeing him?
    The answer to that is completely unclear to me. In another culture we might call her 'betrothed'.
    ― Albert Camus

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast