1199 users online (254 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - Myra Aguilar & newborn Jeshua, Puyallup, 14 Aug 2015

Myra Maria Aguilar

MISSING CHILD ALERT: Puyallup newborn taken by mom said to be in danger
    Puyallup police put out a “missing endangered person” alert for a 5-day-old baby Friday night. They said the mother fled with the newborn.

Missing is Myra Maria Aguilar (pictured) and her child, Jeshua Taylor-Aguilar.

Police said Jeshua was born Sunday at a home in Puyallup without medical personnel present and it is believed he has not received any medical care since birth.
    http://q13fox.com/2015/08/14/puyallu...wborn-and-mom/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing: JESHUA TAYLOR (WA)

JESHUA TAYLOR, Age Now: 7 Day(s), Missing: 08/12/2015. Missing From PUYALLUP, WA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Puyallup Police Department (Washington) 1-253-841-5431.

More...

She gave birth at home? Who reported them missing? Was the dad with them? Did they leave by car? What make, model? Why is there so little information from the person reporting the disappearance?

WHO is she running from? CPS?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Why wouldnt she get medical care for the birth? The first thing that comes to mind is CPS. They will often take a baby at birth of baby has drugs in their system. [ NOT saying for sure Mom did anything wrong....just trying to understand who she is running from.]

YEs.....CPS is involved

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loca...ylor/31766099/

Police say the baby's mother likely fled with the infant on Monday, after a Pierce County Superior Court judge issued an order to take the child into protective custody.

Authorities believe the baby is at risk of imminent harm and say previously offered services to the mother has not improved the unsafe conditions for the child. They also think Aguilar may have used drugs during the pregnancy and fear the baby might be suffering from withdrawal. Officers said Aguilar has a history of drug abuse.

Police also believe the baby could be with the alleged father, Levi Jerome Taylor. Taylor currently has two felony warrants for his arrest for failing to register as a sex offender, assault 3 and communicating with a minor for immoral purposes.

poor baby

I came to post a link to a news article here in Boise, but it looks to be the same as posted above. At least news outlets in the NW are reporting on it... That poor child.

staying home and giving birth unassisted to avoid drug testing is serious shizz.

JESHUA TAYLOR, Age Now: 8 Day(s), Missing: 08/12/2015. Missing From PUYALLUP, WA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Puyallup Police Department (Washington) 1-253-841-5431.

More...

JESHUA TAYLOR, Age Now: 9 Day(s), Missing: 08/12/2015. Missing From PUYALLUP, WA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Puyallup Police Department (Washington) 1-253-841-5431.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Krelborn View Post
    JESHUA TAYLOR, Age Now: 9 Day(s), Missing: 08/12/2015. Missing From PUYALLUP, WA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Puyallup Police Department (Washington) 1-253-841-5431.

More...
    From your link: A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Myra on August 18, 2015. They may be in the company of Levi Taylor.

More on Levi Taylor:
    http://www.homefacts.com/offender-de...me-Taylor.html

He is listed as non-compliant on the federal register: http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...7-1cd3cff54a99

This is very worrying. That poor baby.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Prosecutors charge Puyallup mom of missing newborn with child endangerment
    Posted 2:35 PM, August 18, 2015, by Q13 FOX News Staff and Associated Press

Pierce County prosecutors have charged a mother believed to be on the run with her newborn with child endangerment, and a judge has issued a warrant for her arrest.

On Tuesday, prosecutors charged Aguilar, 31, with criminal mistreatment in the second degree, endangerment with a controlled substance and custodial interference in the first degree for using methamphetamine during her pregnancy and violating a judge’s order to surrender the infant to authorities.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast