1331 users online (236 members and 1095 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

9 men hold & rape girl for over a month

http://www.belleville.com/mld/bellev...l/12575503.htm

Nine men have been charged with repeatedly sexually abusing a 15-year-old runaway from Collinsville over a month's time, using cocaine, methamphetamine and other drugs to keep the girl sedated.

Seven of the men have been taken into custody.
    This is in GRANITE CITY, Ill.

Oh that is just AWFUL. Poor girl.

Sick, dirty bastards!

Can you imagine if she didn't get a chance to escape? They would eventually want to "get rid" of her I'm sure.

Poor girl, I hope she can recover from this. Mentally and physically.

The article didn't say if the parents had reported the girl missing. It did say that the girl was considered a runaway. I wonder if she was lured by one or more of the men- maybe with a promise of drugs. It is terrible that kids this age are so suseptible. And so trusting. I hope the parents get her into counseling right away, after a month of abuse she is going to need the counseling as well as rehab. for the drugs.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

oh, this is so horrifying. Throw the book at them. If they get away with this, they will only repeat the behavior. At 15, how do you get over this kind of repeated trauma. (or at any age, for that matter)

Gawd, this girl's childood is destroyed,she should have been in school learning & having friends, starting to date, getting her driver's permit, getting her first part time job.

I hope these men get the maximum sentence -and does anyone think this is the first girl they have done this to?

http://www.belleville.com/mld/bellev...l/12578555.htm

Police continued searching Tuesday for the remaining two of nine suspects believed to have held and repeatedly raped a 15-year-old runaway from Collinsville from the end of July to the end of August.

Jeremy A. Mitchell, 25, and James Parrott Jr., 42, both of Granite City, were charged Friday with aggravated criminal sexual abuse along with the other seven, but have not yet been arrested.

The girl ran away from her Collinsville home about July 25, and eventually met Parrott, Miller said. He believes Parrott passed the girl off to the other eight men and the rapes occurred at their homes. All were aware she is a minor, he said.

"They can't use the excuse she was a drug user and was having sex for drugs. This was a 15-year-old girl who actually looks more like 11," Miller said. "These guys knew damn well what they were doing. They kept her on drugs so they could take advantage of her sexually."

There have to be more charges than those listed. Kidnapping, torture, etc. I can't imagine going through what this young girl had to endure. Those monsters should be shot.