731 users online (66 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Was this crime planned or not?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Premeditated

22 81.48%
  • Opportunistic / crime of passion

2 7.41%
  • Unsure

3 11.11%

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA

POLL: Premeditated?

REGARDLESS OF THE PERSON YOU BELIEVE TO BE THE PERPETRATOR, based on what we've read here, do you think this crime was planned (premeditated) or not (opportunistic/crime of passion)?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

73 people have looked at this thread and only 12 voted.

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    321 views on the new perpetrator poll and only 20 votes.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Would it help if I voted twice? LOL.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

..i voted premeditated.........and will try to keep this short...( and not do that SES thing..)

...premeditated? for a number of reasons...
    ...his having an affair...( affairs perhaps ) maybe even in the midst of one at the time..

...both vehicles being in the shop on the very night of the murder...........( when $$$$$'s were very tight for the abaroa's.....and there's suddenly a need for BOTH of the alternate vehicles to be gone that very night ??)

...i still can't shake the feeling that the impending embezzlement case had to play in there somewhere..........meetings with the lawyer.........the tension in the house over it..........money troubles..meetings with the church..

...i don't buy the " found her in a kneeling position" from raven for one moment........i still think he fabricated that so he could then do the " oh....right....she did that when she had cramps....", so he could THEN be shocked at learning she was pregnant.....
    ...which i think he knew all along..........ANOTHER child ??? man, that would seriously cramp raven's life style....

...the ( supposed) stolen laptop?? ummmmm, ok........but i think burglars steal .......they do not go the extra step to murder......( maybe knock janet out if she saw, but not magically produce a knife and kill her over a cheap laptop)
    ...rape? ( it was suggested as a motive by rooster a couple of times........rooster........who apparently had insite from raven..)again...i think a rapist would follow through and rape............she wasn't....

...i think that raven was far too into "raven"...........he couldnt handle the responsibility of janet and kaiden, much less another baby.......he wanted to be the "hot or not" cool guy that he thouht he was..........he planned it for that night...........did it that night..........( and TOD is going to prove that......)
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Vote early and vote often!

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Premeditated.

My opinions only, but those are the only ones that count to me.

He is a chubby, balding skeeery guy that thinks he's smart, but he's not
    My space account
    Affairs (possible affair at the time)
    Embezzlement case (he is now a felon)
    Janet knew she was pregnant
    Raven knew she was pregnant
    He wanted a new beginning
    He's has problems with temper, but this was cold and calculating
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton