• Opportunistic / crime of passion

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

OriginalJerseyGirl

CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!
Reaction score
REGARDLESS OF THE PERSON YOU BELIEVE TO BE THE PERPETRATOR, based on what we've read here, do you think this crime was planned (premeditated) or not (opportunistic/crime of passion)?

:innocent: Would it help if I voted twice? LOL.

..i voted premeditated.........and will try to keep this short...( and not do that SES thing..:))

...premeditated? for a number of reasons...
...his having an affair...( affairs perhaps ) maybe even in the midst of one at the time..

...both vehicles being in the shop on the very night of the murder...........( when $$$$$'s were very tight for the abaroa's.....and there's suddenly a need for BOTH of the alternate vehicles to be gone that very night ??)

...i still can't shake the feeling that the impending embezzlement case had to play in there somewhere..........meetings with the lawyer.........the tension in the house over it..........money troubles..meetings with the church..

...i don't buy the " found her in a kneeling position" from raven for one moment........i still think he fabricated that so he could then do the " oh....right....she did that when she had cramps....", so he could THEN be shocked at learning she was pregnant.....
...which i think he knew all along..........ANOTHER child ??? man, that would seriously cramp raven's life style....

...the ( supposed) stolen laptop?? ummmmm, ok........but i think burglars steal .......they do not go the extra step to murder......( maybe knock janet out if she saw, but not magically produce a knife and kill her over a cheap laptop)
...rape? ( it was suggested as a motive by rooster a couple of times........rooster........who apparently had insite from raven..)again...i think a rapist would follow through and rape............she wasn't....

...i think that raven was far too into "raven"...........he couldnt handle the responsibility of janet and kaiden, much less another baby.......he wanted to be the "hot or not" cool guy that he thouht he was..........he planned it for that night...........did it that night..........( and TOD is going to prove that......)

Premeditated.

My opinions only, but those are the only ones that count to me.

He is a chubby, balding skeeery guy that thinks he's smart, but he's not
My space account
Affairs (possible affair at the time)
Embezzlement case (he is now a felon)
Janet knew she was pregnant
Raven knew she was pregnant
He wanted a new beginning
He's has problems with temper, but this was cold and calculating

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online