AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...in-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

Bones found at Wynarka in Murray Mallee

THE ADVERTISER JULY 15, 2015 4:41PM

POLICE have confirmed bones found in the Murray Mallee are those of a child.

The bones were found by a member of the public off the Karoonda Highway at Wynarka late this morning.

Major Crime detectives have been dispatched to the site.

A forensic examination of the scene is underway.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-15/child-bones-found-in-south-australian-murray-mallee/6622778

Child's bones found near highway in SA's Murray Mallee

The skeletal remains of a child have been found near the Karoonda Highway in South Australia's Murray Mallee.

The bones were found about two kilometres west of Wynarka, which is about 130 kilometres east of Adelaide.

Police said the investigation was continuing and more information would be provided "as soon as possible".

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

There is a siding road there for a car to pull off the highway, drop the case, then take off out of view. There is a crossing over the railway line. 4WD? Quad? Why?

Drive for an hour out of Adelaide. Find a road, drop the case, head back? So it will be a car that appears on a hwy camera an hour either way? They were gone for 2 hours. The body would have weighed 20kg+

Has someone dragged the suitcase out quick. Dumped it and done the runner?

Its on the side the road heading towards Adelaide.

A few secluded tracks out the back as well for a car. What are people doing there? Is it a motorbike track?

wynarka-map-karoonda2.jpg

Coordinates : 35° 7'40.08"S 139°42'40.06"E

IMO ... I think the child was killed in a domestic abuse situation as has been hinted at, and the mother has been too terrified to tell anyone. Being in a domestic abuse relationship, she will have been alienated from all her friends and family by her partner. She kept her poor child close by to her, as she couldnt bear to part with her. Perhaps the mother died recently - so we would be looking at local deaths of women perhaps in their 30s? - and her father found the remains while sorting through his daughters possesions maybe? Im not sure about this part. Now that his daughter wont get into trouble for the death of the child, he has put the suitcase out to be found?

There is a siding road there for a car to pull off the highway, drop the case, then take off out of view.

Drive for an hour out of Adelaide. Find a road, drop the case, head back? So it will be a car that appears on a hwy camera an hour either way? They were gone for 2 hours. The body would have weighed 20kg+

Has someone dragged the suitcase out quick. Dumped it and done the runner?

Its on the side the road heading towards Adelaide.

A few secluded tracks out the back as well for a car. What are people doing there? Is it a motorbike track?

View attachment 80121

Coordinates : 35° 7'40.08"S 139°42'40.06"E

The body probably didn't weigh much at all at the time it was dumped, I think she was fully decomposed before she was put in the suitcase.

Did the 60 year old drive? He was walking? He booked a stop with a bus to Wynarka, walked out of town as far he could under arm 1 mile and put the case down? Walked back into town?

The spot has all the vehicle capacity to turn around on the highway and off the road out of sight right there. It was searched and planned?
Someone drove inside a 2 hour window out of Adelaide at approximately 100km p/h so they wouldn't be missed?

If they were in Adelaide, the child would have a birth certificate? Born in a hospital? What do you do in a 2 hour window? Shopping? Without someone noticing?

The site was chosen because, they wouldn't be seen out the normal, it was a quick disposal? Its nothing out of the ordinary to be there. Lots of cars.

They have pulled into the site before? Is it used by trucks? Someone mentioned geo-cache. Its a popular geo-cache site?

Someone mentioned black boxers shorts? Has she put the perpetrators boxers in the case? Keeping the body nearby would have stunk the house out.
Who wears black boxer shorts?

IMO ... I think the child was killed in a domestic abuse situation as has been hinted at, and the mother has been too terrified to tell anyone. Being in a domestic abuse relationship, she will have been alienated from all her friends and family by her partner. She kept her poor child close by to her, as she couldnt bear to part with her. Perhaps the mother died recently - so we would be looking at local deaths of women perhaps in their 30s? - and her father found the remains while sorting through his daughters possesions maybe? Im not sure about this part. Now that his daughter wont get into trouble for the death of the child, he has put the suitcase out to be found?

Not sure if this is what you ment?

http://www.theguardian.com/global/n...re-not-statistics-deaths-in-australia-in-2015

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hideoustroll
It's an odd place to choose as a dumpsite, along a highway and very close to a town. It wasn't really hidden but it wasn't in the open either. It just doesn't seem like a place you'd intentionally leave evidence that could get you locked up.

It's only an odd place cause we don't know who left the suitcase there.
If suitcase man actually has something to do with this, you would think he had to go to Wynarka to retrieve the remains in order to leave them by the side of the road.

This would mean:

- it's very possible the girl was murdered and hidden in Wynarka
- it is very likely the remains were in Wynarka till they were left by the road
- he (most likely) had no means of transportation
- he wanted to be spotted in Wynarka for a reason
- he wants police to start checking out Wynarka

it could mean

- he's a decoy
- he's setting up a smokescreen by appearing in Wyarka with a suitcase. Possibly to currupt the time-line
- he knows he can walk through Wynarka in broad daylight, because he knows he won't be recognised. So he must know who lives there
- he is not the killer, or he woudn't have been in the open
- he has nothing to fear for whatever reason
- he is familiar with Wynarka
- he might have been familiar with people looking for geocaching treasures at the site

we won't understand why she was left there, till we know who left her there.

Did the 60 year old drive? He was walking? He booked a stop with a bus to Wynarka, walked out of town as far he could under arm 1 mile and put the case down? Walked back into town?

The spot has all the vehicle capacity to turn around on the highway and off the road out of sight right there. It was searched and planned?
Someone drove inside a 2 hour window out of Adelaide so they wouldn't be missed? If they were in Adelaide, the child would have a birth certificate? Born in a hospital?

Someone mentioned black boxers shorts? Has she put the perpetrators boxers in the case?

If the suitcase man had booked a ride on the bus the police would know about it by now. They would have checked all incoming and outgoing passengers on that one bus that only runs on a Friday.

Little Angel may not have been born in hospital or have a birth certificate. She may have been home birthed and although birth registrations are compulsery within 30 days of the birth, not all parents comply.

The only black boxer shorts mentioned by police are a pair of boy's Holden logo shorts. It's not clear at this stage who put the clothing in the bag. If we knew that, this case would more than likely be solved.

Funds call for ‘disgraceful’ Mallee roads
11 Aug, 2015 03:30 AM

TRAINS carted grain through the northern Mallee for the last time in late July, ending a century-long history of rail in the region.

Mr Whetstone said he had met with Transport and Infrastructure Minister Stephen Mullighan a number of times already, and again last week, to lobby for extra road funding for the Mallee, with thousands of extra truck movements expected on the Karoonda and Mallee highways.

http://www.stockjournal.com.au/news...all-for-disgraceful-mallee-roads/2739677.aspx

I am absolutely convinced this is a domestic violence situation with the mother keeping the murdered child's remains and favorite things in a case.
Dumping the case is not about covering up a crime.
Nor do I think it is about a guilty conscience and desire for closure.

I believe this case has been stolen in a shed robbery and dis-guarded carelessly when it contained nothing of value.
The bones are so tiny, lots of people missed them, and so too, I imagine, did the thieves.

Suitcase-man may either be an exaggerated story or completely irrelevant.
Or he may have been someone out searching for the case.
Although in that scenario, how would he know the rough area to look, unless he knows the thieves.

Hi all

Here are my thoughts.

I believe the little girls life was taken elsewhere and suitcase man owns property in wynarka.

From here I have two concepts.

1) The suitcase has been located on his property in wynarka for sometime. Suitcase man has travelled to wynarka this year to move the suitcase (left some time ago). He has returned to wynarka as he is either about to sell his property in wynarka, Or he may be spooked by recent investigations and he may feel that his propertie/s may be searched.

2) The suitcase was brought to wynarka this year by Suitcase man. He is moving the suitcase based on two potential reasons, he is about to move (his permanent residence outside of wynarka where the case was previously held) or he is spooked by recent investigations and he may feel that his property/s may be searched.

Following either of the of the above two options, he has walked from his property in wynarka with the suitcase to the place the suitcase was found. Maybe he then second guessed where he left it and went and to move it (hence the second sighting)?

I sort of wonder whether there's any connection between Wynarka Girl and the teen/woman found in Belanglo Forest who turned out not to be one of Milat's. Has anyone who has been following both cases seriously compared their apparent timelines yet?

Her remains is all that is known of her, all that is left of her short life, which given the isolated terrain in which she was found, probably ended violently.

As she lay, covered in eucalypt litter, the forest slowly swallowed her identity.

A year later to the day she was discovered, Dr Susan Hayes stood in the Glebe Morgue, the young woman's skull in her hands. She would give a face to this faceless young woman - somebody's child, somebody's friend.

Unable to determine her identity through DNA, dental records and the Missing Person's Registry homicide detectives turned to Dr Hayes - Australia's only facial anthropologist.

I wonder if she is still the only one ? This was from 2013

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...-face-to-the-faceless-belanglo-woman/#slide=2

I don't think there's any connection but I am surprised she still hasn't been identified

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...-face-to-the-faceless-belanglo-woman/#slide=2

I wondered whether Belanglo Woman was here to pick fruit on a backpacker's visa. Wouldn't be beyond imagining that a backpacker from Europe might have a kid with an Australian, and overstay her visa quietly in a country town in the Riverland/Mallee/Sunraysia etc sort of areas with all the locals assuming she's got the paperwork in hand and it is all legal and fine. I wonder whether they had enough of the Belanglo woman's skeleton to know whether she's ever given birth.

And its a possible scenario even if Belanglo woman isn't involved... a backpacker who overstays. Maybe one day she hitchhikes to go fruitpicking (possibly they aren't getting on so well and she wants money of her own) and doesn't come home... and the father assumes she has left him and in a fit of rage takes it out on the kid.

Its a long walk with a suitcase. The 60 year old was walking from east to west through town? Where is the nearest town from east?
wynarka-map-karoonda-landscape.jpg

One of the women who witnessed the suitcase man, said that she watched him walk right past her window. I wonder if he was wearing gloves, or if not, if his DNA might be on the suitcase, if, he was in fact, the person who left it in the scrub. Hopefully, there will be some significant results from th DNA tests. There hasn't been a sketch of the man published. Does that tell us something?

Did suitcase man dump the suitcase to get it away from his daughter who had become completely obsessed by it? Then when he learned about its contents, did he go back, "with purpose" to try and find it?

It's difficult to fit him into any logical scenerio. If the daughter was so obsessed, would it have been left outside, allowing it to be weathered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni