676 users online (80 members and 596 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Detective Inspector Dave Isherwood said police interviewed the man driving the car, known to the teen, who gave police a “version of events”.

“I hasten to to add at this stage he is only a person of interest and is not a suspect,” he said.

The man had not come forward to police and was located last night.
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...-1227489729283
    All posts should be considered to be my personal opinion, unless a link is provided.

Jayde was noticed missing when her father went to pick her up from her work at McDonald's on Friday night.
    Detective Inspector Dave Isherwood said Jayde's father contacted police because it was "totally out of character that she would not be there".
    Police said the driver of the red car was known to Jayde and had been interviewed.
    Police believed Jayde spent some time with the driver, however Det Insp Isherwood didn't disclose where the driver left Jayde.
    "The father is distraught, having lost his wife some years ago to cancer, which is quite distressing, now he's got his daughter missing."
    He denied any allegations that Jayde was seeing an older man.
    "The stuff on social media, which has been focused around her having relations with older men, older women is totally false," he said.
    http://m.gattonstar.com.au/nocache/n...-jayd/2745990/
    NEWS
    SES joins search for missing teen in Walloon area
    19th August 2015 3:23 PM
    UPDATED 7:00 PM

@KateKyriacou: Police say rumours on social media about Jayde having relationship/being involved with someone "garbage" and "totally false". #helpfindjayde
    CM 2.47pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detective Inspector Isherwood said Jayde knew the driver.

"He apparently attended her school, he's a few years older and had known her through mutual contacts at her workplace," he said.

"There's no suggestion that he's a boyfriend; I'm aware on social media there's innuendo that she had older boyfriends and these sorts of things.

"I can assure you our investigation to date has revealed that she is a 16-year-old who was focused on study and work and wasn't involved with anyone outside of her school or workplace.

There is no suggestion whatsoever that this girl is promiscuous, that this girl is anything but a decent kid who's tried to have a go in life."

Teenager accessed bank account the day she disappeared
    Detective Inspector Isherwood said the teenager's father and younger brother were in a "terrible state".

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-0...enager/6709376

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly almost these exact words were used in relation to GBC (that's Gerard Baden Clay).

Detective Inspector Dave Isherwood said police interviewed the man driving the car, known to the teen, who gave police a “version of events”.

“I hasten to to add at this stage he is only a person of interest and is not a suspect,” he said.

I have a terrible feeling that this isn't going to end well

It also creeps me that both Jayde and Tiffany Taylor were involved in incidents in that area. Not related incidents but the same locality. Very very sad

Quote Originally Posted by wewillgetyou View Post
    I have a terrible feeling that this isn't going to end well

It also creeps me that both Jayde and Tiffany Taylor were involved in incidents in that area. Not related incidents but the same locality. Very very sad
    Exactly my thinking.
    "Every contact leaves a trace." Edmond Locard

Mind reader
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangled_Web View Post
    If I remember correctly almost these exact words were used in relation to GBC (that's Gerard Baden Clay).

Last edited by possumheart; 08-19-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-0...enager/6709376

A couple of points elaborated upon in this article.

Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-1...enager/6709376

Detective Inspector Isherwood said Jayde accessed her bank account the day she went missing but has had no contact with family or friends since then.

"There's nothing to suggest that something untoward has happened to her at this stage but the reality is the longer it goes [on] the more pressing our concerns are," he said.
    All posts should be considered to be my personal opinion, unless a link is provided.

Another one not feeling good about this.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast