GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score
16-year-old Jayde Kendall has been missing from her home in Gatton, the Lockyer Valley west of Brisbane since last Friday. Her disappearance is very out of character and police are appealing for help in finding her.

Ms Kendall is described as Caucasian, 155 centimetres tall, with brown hair, green eyes and a proportionate build.

Anyone with information that could help should contact Crime Stoppers anonymously via 1800 333 000 or*www.crimestoppers.com.au*24 hours a day.

*The case of the missing French teenager also mentioned at the link doesn't seem to have any connection to Jayde and she has been found, anyhow.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-17/missing-queensland-teenager-jayde-kendall/6701518

Attachments

• 6701500-3x2-340x227.jpg
    6701500-3x2-340x227.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 755
Thank you for posting! Just heading over to see if she had a thread. Come home Jayde!

d9e142a4e501d102608de0f13dadac44

I hope I'll be doing this right as I think I've never started a new thread before. I hope this might help with finding this girl.

Jayde was last seen around 3.15 pm last Friday, 14. August 2015 in Highview Avenue in Gatton, close to the Lockyer District High School. She has not made contact with family or friends and her family is very concerned, of course.
This is just 20 km away from where I live and I'm hoping that she'll be found soon.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...gh-school-gatton/story-fnihsrf2-1227485729762

You and me both. I hope that she's hanging out with a friend.

POLICE divers are at the scene west of Brisbane where clothes belonging to missing girl Jayde Kendall, 16, were found this morning.

It is understood two dams are in a close proximity.

The SES was also searching the area off the Warrego Highway at Walloon.

The development came after police last night interviewed and released a man who had picked up Jayde from Lockyer District High School on Highview Ave on Friday about 3.15pm.

THOMAS CHAMBERLIN, KATE KYRIACOU, CLEO FRASER, AAP
THE COURIER-MAIL
AUGUST 19, 2015 4:10PM
http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...jayde-kendall-16/story-fntwpug1-1227489729283

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@SkyNewsAust: Earlier police interviewed the driver of a car Jayde was last seen getting into, he was released but remains person of interest ( brookewyli
4.10pm

Jayde was noticed missing when her father went to pick her up from her work at McDonald's on Friday night.
Detective Inspector Dave Isherwood said Jayde's father contacted police because it was "totally out of character that she would not be there".
Police said the driver of the red car was known to Jayde and had been interviewed.
Police believed Jayde spent some time with the driver, however Det Insp Isherwood didn't disclose where the driver left Jayde.
"The father is distraught, having lost his wife some years ago to cancer, which is quite distressing, now he's got his daughter missing."
He denied any allegations that Jayde was seeing an older man.
"The stuff on social media, which has been focused around her having relations with older men, older women is totally false," he said.
http://m.gattonstar.com.au/nocache/news/police-continue-investigation-gatton-teenager-jayd/2745990/
NEWS
SES joins search for missing teen in Walloon area
19th August 2015 3:23 PM
UPDATED 7:00 PM

@KateKyriacou: Police say rumours on social media about Jayde having relationship/being involved with someone "garbage" and "totally false". #helpfindjayde
CM 2.47pm

Detective Inspector Isherwood said Jayde knew the driver.

"He apparently attended her school, he's a few years older and had known her through mutual contacts at her workplace," he said.

"There's no suggestion that he's a boyfriend; I'm aware on social media there's innuendo that she had older boyfriends and these sorts of things.

"I can assure you our investigation to date has revealed that she is a 16-year-old who was focused on study and work and wasn't involved with anyone outside of her school or workplace.

There is no suggestion whatsoever that this girl is promiscuous, that this girl is anything but a decent kid who's tried to have a go in life."

Teenager accessed bank account the day she disappeared
Detective Inspector Isherwood said the teenager's father and younger brother were in a "terrible state".

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...ad-in-search-for-missing-qld-teenager/6709376

I have a terrible feeling that this isn't going to end well :(

It also creeps me that both Jayde and Tiffany Taylor were involved in incidents in that area. Not related incidents but the same locality. Very very sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back