Girl’s Punishment After Finding Out Man Was Cheating Goes Viral

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
Society has come to a point where it’s unfortunately common for loved ones to cheat on one another. However, for at least one man, he’ll be thinking twice before doing anything like that again after video of his punishment has gone viral.

It has people all across the Internet asking the question, “Was this perfectly justifiable or absolutely insane?” As the woman lit the man’s boxer shorts – the area directly over his genitals – on fire, well, let’s just say there’s mixed reactions.

http://madworldnews.com/girls-punishment-man-cheating/

Society has come to a point where it’s unfortunately common for loved ones to cheat on one another. However, for at least one man, he’ll be thinking twice before doing anything like that again after video of his punishment has gone viral.

It has people all across the Internet asking the question, “Was this perfectly justifiable or absolutely insane?” As the woman lit the man’s boxer shorts – the area directly over his genitals – on fire, well, let’s just say there’s mixed reactions.

http://madworldnews.com/girls-punishment-man-cheating/

I admit I laughed just a tiny bit. But it is battery and is illegal and she should be charged. Mature humans must not act like that. I'm not a jealous person so I can't come close to understanding that level of rage. Just boot him out and find better.

One thing that irks me though is how in the headline she's called a girl but he's called a man. Hmmm.

I admit I laughed just a tiny bit. But it is battery and is illegal and she should be charged. Mature humans must not act like that. I'm not a jealous person so I can't come close to understanding that level of rage. Just boot him out and find better.

One thing that irks me though is how in the headline she's called a girl but he's called a man. Hmmm.

BBM. Chuckles.

I thought a young female was punished for finding out some grown man was cheating.

I have to wonder if anyone would find it funny rather than abusive if it was a man doing it to a woman. Don't get me wrong, infidelity sucks, but it's not an excuse for physical violence.

I find nothing funny in the offense committed. I don't condone violence or revenge.

I thought the headline wording was off.

Indeed it was -- it was off in more than one way.

I saw this yesterday and thought it was a hoax. I didn't even click the story.

This is crazy!
I had friend in my 20's whose husband was the drummer in a popular band and she caught him cheating. She went home and cut the legs off of ALL of his pants, even tuxedo ones. Needless to say, WE grew apart after that! Yet they are still together to this day. How's that for crazy?

Whenever I am having a bad first date, I always bring up the fact that Lorena Bobbitt is my hero. Works every time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back