1038 users online (178 members and 860 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OK - Peyton, 5, & Kennedy Upchurch, 4, Brittany Woolery, 25, Woodward Co, 17 Aug 2015

WOODWARD COUNTY, Okla. Police say 5-year-old Peyton Upchurch is missing, and they believe she is in danger.

She was last seen in the 14000 block of Madison at 3:48 p.m. Monday.

http://kfor.com/2015/08/17/police-5-...nd-endangered/

Woodward, Oklahoma - Woodward police is looking for a 5-year-old girl who is considered endangered, authorities reported.
    Peyton Upchurch was last seen about 3:45 p.m. Monday at 1411 Madison in Woodward, police reported.

The girl's clothing description and the circumstances concerning of why the girl is considered endangered have not been released.

http://www.news9.com/story/29808187/...dangered-child

Well, that's about as close to nothing as an article can get. That cute little button of a girl is simply missing...at a very specific time (3:48pm)...and no other info is put forth. What?! And a quick search for additional info comes up empty.

I hope she's back in her family's arms really, really soon.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    http://www.woodwardnews.net/news/woo....html?mode=jqm

Summary:
    Brittany Woolery (25) was expected to surrender Peyton to her father on a temporary custody order. It was scheduled for today at 1 p.m. at Woodward County Courthouse.

Woolery could be in either a white Ford Taurus or a black four-door vehicle. She mght head to Texas, Oklahoma City or Nebraska.

http://www.okcfox.com/story/29808268...d-girl-missing
    Here it says she has a "medical or physical disability".

Here is the mother's FB page. She mentions the court date and Peyton. https://www.facebook.com/brittupchurch
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

So, why no Amber Alert for Peyton? Seems strange to me that one hasn't been issued yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    Here is the mother's FB page. She mentions the court date and Peyton. https://www.facebook.com/brittupchurch
    Usually I try to be patient on a brand new missing person case - sometimes they get resolved within a few hours and all is well - there's something very alarming about the mom's FB post mentioning her court date - feeling like she was being watched and it creeped her out. Is mom missing also?

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    http://www.woodwardnews.net/news/woo....html?mode=jqm

Summary:
    Brittany Woolery (25) was expected to surrender Peyton to her father on a temporary custody order. It was scheduled for today at 1 p.m. at Woodward County Courthouse.

Woolery could be in either a white Ford Taurus or a black four-door vehicle. She mght head to Texas, Oklahoma City or Nebraska.

The article has been updated. Yes, the mother is missing along with Peyton and her younger sister. Custody was given to the father because she didn't show up to court (I originally thought that she didn't show up because she was supposed to give them to him but it doesn't seem to be the case).

I don't understand why she would flee instead of going to court. She seemed optimistic about the hearing.

Update:

Woodward Police are currently searching for two girls that went missing Monday afternoon.

Authorities say that 5-year-old Peyton Upchurch and her 4-year-old sister Kennedy Upchurch went missing around 3:45 P.M. Monday. They were last seen in Woodward at 1411 Madison Avenue.

According to police, the mother was supposed to show up to a custody hearing for her daughters today in Woodward. She didn't show up to the hearing and custody was given to the father, however authorities have not been able to locate the mother or the two daughters.

Police say that the two girls may have a medical or physical disability and could possibly be in danger.

This is very suspect to me. As noted above, mom was looking forward to court. Also, she definitely seemed creeped out by being 'watched'. Why was only one daughter originally reported as missing? And, how can both girls suddenly have a medical or physical disability.

Was the father's time accounted for on all the days leading up to the court date? I have a feeling his family members have the girls, and the mom has been removed from the picture. LE better hurry on this. Why no Amber Alert?

I am all for few details being released at the start of a missing persons case, but this is ridiculous. Why no mention of the younger sister at first along with when Peyton was reported missing? How can both children have a medical or physical disability all of a sudden? So bizarre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    Look at her post from July 20. Something is very wrong and I don't think Brittany is the cause of it.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Took me forever to get to the post on July 20th. She is a multiple daily poster. It almost seems like she still would of checked her fb and posted more stuff. I am not sure how I feel about this. She seem like she is in a good spot. No reason not to make it to court :/ I am curious, is Peyton her only daughter? She posted she was in a good place for her and her daughter. I know she was suppose to show up with daughters, I don't understand this one at all. I am off to look for more reports.

Look at her post from July 20. Something is very wrong and I don't think Brittany is the cause of it.
    Sure does sound like someone was harassing her.... Did you notice she posted little Deorr missing poster on July 23rd? Kind of ironic. Hoping those little ones come home safely.

(On a side note, she posts a TON on Facebook...I had to scroll forever to get to July 20th. She is one of those friends I would have UNfollowed.....lol)

Yikes. It does sound like her family and the authorities are aware of this situation so I assume/hope it is being looked at.
    On August 6, 2012, mother of two Tamala Wells drove away from her home in Detroit. She has not been seen or heard from since she made her last phone call at 11:45 pm. Her car was recovered three days later, 20 minutes away from her home. Friends and family members are baffled.

Consider featuring a missing person in your signature - a simple act that could get the right pair of eyes on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by loveisthemovement View Post
    Sure does sound like someone was harassing her.... Did you notice she posted little Deorr missing poster on July 23rd? Kind of ironic. Hoping those little ones come home safely.

(On a side note, she posts a TON on Facebook...I had to scroll forever to get to July 20th. She is one of those friends I would have UNfollowed.....lol)
    The interesting thing here is that people who serial post & share like that often have a very hard time staying away from doing it if they have access to the app and a device. Her last posts were Sunday afternoon/evening and yes, she does sound creeped out BUT hopeful. But I would bet money that this woman wasn't planning to bolt with her kids. Something happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ALansby View Post
    The interesting thing here is that people who serial post & share like that often have a very hard time staying away from doing it if they have access to the app and a device. Her last posts were Sunday afternoon/evening and yes, she does sound creeped out BUT hopeful. But I would bet money that this woman wasn't planning to bolt with her kids. Something happened.
    Exactly.. They do not just randomly stop doing it unless they do not have access to a device usually..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast