GUILTY TX - Mason Cuttler, 3, Angelina County, 17 Aug 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Mason Cuttler
55d26db9145b2.image.jpg

Father of missing Angelina co. toddler says crews have found footprints near pond
The Angelina County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in locating a 3-year-old boy who went missing on Old Earnest Landrum Road off of Old Ewing Road.

According to Mason's father, the search crews have found small footprints near a small pond near their home. Crews are now dragging the pond with a net.

Little Mason is a "late developer" so he is only able to say three to four word sentences, but is able to respond to his name.
http://m.ktre.com/ktre/db_330602/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=H5IzTnjj

Oh my, not another special needs child missing.

The father, Kevin Cuttler, said he and Mason’s mother, Brandi Wonzer, were cleaning house prior to Mason going missing.

“He’s allergic to some of the cleaning products, so he was playing on the front porch with my sister,” Kevin Cuttler said. “I told them that if he went anywhere to let me or his mom know. A little while later, nobody had come to get me, so I went outside to have a cigarette break, and the last time I saw him he went around the corner of the house into the back yard — and that was it.”

Wonzer said the last time she saw Mason, he was playing in the dirt with a toy tractor in the front yard.

“I just hope and pray they find him safe,” she said as Kevin tried to comfort her.

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/article_1e9c071c-4537-11e5-a2ef-c7216d79d79d.html?mode=jqm

Sounds like this will end tragically. I hate to be a "victim blamer" but watch your kids people. They are so, so fast. It could happen to any of us, we get distracted and assume they will be fine for a moment. I'm guilty of that, absolutely. Sending prayers to the family and searchers. I hope this one has a happy ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happened in my neck of the woods. Keep your eyes on your children people. RIP. T&P to his family.

I wonder if there is a way to do a campaign for the parents of young children and children with special needs about supervision and water sources. This is just way too many kids. Young children cannot be unsupervised outdoors.

Affidavit: Lufkin man pushed child in pond to make room in home for another child.

The Angelina County Sheriff's Office has arrested a 17-year-old man charged in the drowning death of a 3-year-old boy last week.

Bobby Woods Jr., 17, is charged with capital murder.

According to the sheriff's office, Woods confessed to killing Mason Cuttler.

According to an arrest affidavit, Lieutenant Brett Maisel and Texas Ranger Steven Rayburn interviewed Woods, who said he took Mason to the pond and pushed him into the water and watched him as he began to drown and turned his back to him, making no attempt to rescue him, despite Mason's cries for help.

The affidavit states Woods said he wanted Mason to die because his girlfriend was pregnant and he wanted to make room in the home for his unborn child.

http://www.ksla.com/story/29909367/...apital-murder-in-drowning-death-of-3-year-old

Pictures on another popular site of the 17 year old playing cops & robbers or cowboys and Indians. When did letting your offspring become perpetual dependent children become popular? We act like animals now, killing other's offspring so ours has a more optimal environment. I guess it never occurred to Bobby to get three jobs, save money, get married, and start his own family in their own apartment or house. Jeez!

Oh dear lord. That is just utterly appalling. How can you push a baby into water and watch them drown? Poor poor baby x

Oh my. This just breaks my heart. And now he won't have his child either and the unborn child won't have a father (although in this case it might be for the best). Have fun playing with the angels in Heaven Mason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back