Found Safe NY - Chelsea O'Donnell, 17, Nyack, 11 August 2015

I just saw this too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is 17

Wait just a minute- a big celeb like Rosie O'Donnell's child is missing for several days and just now it's in the media? Something else is going on here methinks.

She was last seen the 11th but police only involved since Sunday?

Rosie O’Donnell’s 17 year old daughter, Chelsea O’Donnell was reported missing. Nyack, New York police authorities have been looking for her in the Rockland County area since Sunday, August 16. She was last seen Tuesday, August 11. She was wearing a black sweatshirt hoodie, dark ripped blue jeans, women’s grey converse sneakers and a black backpack. Chelsea has a large tattoo on her right side of a dream catcher with the word ‘Breathe.’ She left home with her 6 month old therapy dog named Bear. The dog is a 9 lbs brown and black terrier. Chelsea stopped taking her medicine and is in need of medical attention. Any information please contact authorities at 845-358-0206 or 911.

https://www.rosie.com/chelsea-odonnell-missing/#.VdNgWvkrp3w.twitter

Wait just a minute- a big celeb like Rosie O'Donnell's child is missing for several days and just now it's in the media? Something else is going on here methinks.
Maybe she has done this before but this is the longest she has been gone. IMOO.

I think given the circumstances, they wanted to keep it out of the media. I would hope LE has been involved all along. I am sure they couldn't hold off any longer so the announcement was made on her website. Not through any mainstream media, and not through LE.

Tragic. As when any person goes missing. I hope the dog is chipped in case it shows up in a shelter somewhere. I guess a better hope is that Chelsea and her dog are still together somewhere.

You would think that her credit cards would be monitored, and her phone usage. Guess we are gonna have to wait for more details...

ETA - I totally missed that whole LE has been involved since Sunday. Don't know how I skipped right over that!!

My guess is that she was supposed to be somewhere specific during most of those days but didn't return home as planned. Just a hunch.

I hope all is well with the young lady and she contacts her family.

https://twitter.com/Rosie/with_replies

Interesting some of her tweets. Seems like it was business as usual. And then a random tweet about this.

Seems to me based on the way I read this that this is not unusual. Or they know possible whereabouts. Not concerned she was kidnapped or anything.

Rosie ‏@Rosie 12h12 hours ago

dude was asking for u today ... dude #urFAMILY #call

CMqtnqgWIAAmIa4.jpg

She has a six month old therapy dog..isn't that kind of young? Or maybe she is training it to be a therapy dog?

Ugh.....17 years old, celebrity offspring...such a tough age and situation... Hope she turns up unharmed.

She has a six month old therapy dog..isn't that kind of young? Or maybe she is training it to be a therapy dog?

Not saying this is the case here, BUT the new 'thing' these days is to claim your dog is a therapy dog as 'therapy dogs' can go into restaurants, retail stores and other public venues that do not admit pets.

Also, Ms. O'Donnell's name is spelled incorrectly in the thread title.

CNN reporting LEO saying Chelsea is not officially missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back