CT - Tammy Imre for sex abuse of 8yo boy, Stratford, 2004

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A woman accused of sexually abusing an 8-year-old boy whom police say she considered her boyfriend has reached a plea agreement, the woman's attorney said Wednesday.

Tammy Imre, 30, was arrested in November and charged with multiple offenses, including sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.

Her attorney, Donald Papcsy, said during a brief court appearance that Imre agreed to plead guilty to reduced charges on Sept. 19. He would not provide any details, but said the deal calls for Imre to serve less than 10 years, the mandatory minimum sentence for first-degree sexual assault.

When confronted, police said Imre acknowledged engaging in sexual acts with the boy. In the affidavit, Imre describes she and the boy kissing and fondling one another and being in bed together naked.

According to the arrest affidavit, she told investigators she considered the relationship "like a fantasy and she was the girlfriend and he was the boyfriend."
http://www.wnbc.com/news/4943889/detail.html

:sick:

I hope her fellow inmates know she is in for sexually abusing a little boy.

Stratford secretary and aspiring model Tammy Imre, who agreed Wednesday to plead guilty to having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy, wrote a friend from prison that she believed the boy was a "small adult," her lawyer confirmed.
"She said he acted like a little 30-year-old man and she had a delusional fantasy that they were having a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship," Imre's lawyer, Donald Papcsy, said.

"This is a savvy young kid and it's clear he knew what was going on," the defense lawyer said of the neighborhood boy.

And while Papcsy said he felt his client's alleged delusion could have won their case with an insanity defense, he said Imre instead will plead guilty to reduced charges Sept. 19 in Superior Court.

She is expected to face a six-year prison term, followed by a lengthy period of probation.
http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_3010272

mysteriew said:
Stratford secretary and aspiring model Tammy Imre, who agreed Wednesday to plead guilty to having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy, wrote a friend from prison that she believed the boy was a "small adult," her lawyer confirmed.
"She said he acted like a little 30-year-old man and she had a delusional fantasy that they were having a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship," Imre's lawyer, Donald Papcsy, said.

"This is a savvy young kid and it's clear he knew what was going on," the defense lawyer said of the neighborhood boy.

And while Papcsy said he felt his client's alleged delusion could have won their case with an insanity defense, he said Imre instead will plead guilty to reduced charges Sept. 19 in Superior Court.

She is expected to face a six-year prison term, followed by a lengthy period of probation.
http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_3010272
Wtf! An 8 year old boy being savvy. Between that and the plea deal, I think I've damn near heard it all.

bakerprune64 said:
Wtf! An 8 year old boy being savvy. Between that and the plea deal, I think I've damn near heard it all.

For real. Someone :slap: that attorney, please.

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike defense attorneys?

mysteriew said:
"She said he acted like a little 30-year-old man and she had a delusional fantasy that they were having a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship
What? did he drive by on his skateboard and take her out for a happy meal at McDonalds??

Casshew said:
What? did he drive by on his skateboard and take her out for a happy meal at McDonalds??

Wonder if she felt self concious wearing heels?

What is with the double standard? Had this been a MAN and an 8 year old girl or boy they would have cut his peepee off (as they should). But this woman gets leniency? Sickening. It is no less sexual abuse when a woman is the perpetrator. Look at all these women teachers and young students. They get wrist pats and nothing else. But if I guy was nailing his pre-teen and teen students he would get thrown in jail.

And as for this woman's attorney, a SOPHISTICATED savvy 8 year old? For Pete's sake, he probably can't even write cursive. I mean does he have his Pokemon cards alphabetized, ay caramba! What is next?????

Mama-cita said:
What is with the double standard? Had this been a MAN and an 8 year old girl or boy they would have cut his peepee off (as they should). But this woman gets leniency? Sickening. It is no less sexual abuse when a woman is the perpetrator. Look at all these women teachers and young students. They get wrist pats and nothing else. But if I guy was nailing his pre-teen and teen students he would get thrown in jail.

And as for this woman's attorney, a SOPHISTICATED savvy 8 year old? For Pete's sake, he probably can't even write cursive. I mean does he have his Pokemon cards alphabetized, ay caramba! What is next?????
She will probably only serve 6 years:furious: What the heck is that all about. I agree Mama-cita, there seems to be a double standard here. Her butt should be serving no less than life. :behindbar

The 30-year-old Connecticut sexual predator who believed she was in a "fantasy relationship" with her daughter's 8-year-old playmate admitted having repeated sexual contact with the boy and accepted a plea deal yesterday that likely will send her to prison for six years.
Tammy Imre pleaded guilty to two counts of risk of injury to a minor, a reduced charge that the boy's family accepted to spare both children time on the witness stand.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/53719.htm

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. — A Connecticut mother will plead guilty to charges stemming from an alleged sexual relationship she had with her daughter's 8-year-old schoolmate under a tentative agreement reached WednesdayTammy Imre, seen here in a high school picture, faced 20 years in prison for allegedly having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy

http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/0907/imre_ctv.html

Honestly, I wonder if defence attorneys have to go through some special training to abandon any semblance of humanity and compassion. "Savvy"!?! Isn't that what MJ's supporters were saying about the alleged victim and his family? Well, if anything, I hope some of her fellow inmates are mothers too and will take care of her and make sure those 6 years hell for her.

I cant believe this 30 year old woman thought of an 8 year old child as her boyfriend!! that is so sick!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back