913 users online (159 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Plea Deal For Woman Who Had Sex With 8-Year-Old

A woman accused of sexually abusing an 8-year-old boy whom police say she considered her boyfriend has reached a plea agreement, the woman's attorney said Wednesday.

Tammy Imre, 30, was arrested in November and charged with multiple offenses, including sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.

Her attorney, Donald Papcsy, said during a brief court appearance that Imre agreed to plead guilty to reduced charges on Sept. 19. He would not provide any details, but said the deal calls for Imre to serve less than 10 years, the mandatory minimum sentence for first-degree sexual assault.

When confronted, police said Imre acknowledged engaging in sexual acts with the boy. In the affidavit, Imre describes she and the boy kissing and fondling one another and being in bed together naked.

According to the arrest affidavit, she told investigators she considered the relationship "like a fantasy and she was the girlfriend and he was the boyfriend."
    http://www.wnbc.com/news/4943889/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Sick!

I hope her fellow inmates know she is in for sexually abusing a little boy.

Stratford secretary and aspiring model Tammy Imre, who agreed Wednesday to plead guilty to having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy, wrote a friend from prison that she believed the boy was a "small adult," her lawyer confirmed.
    "She said he acted like a little 30-year-old man and she had a delusional fantasy that they were having a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship," Imre's lawyer, Donald Papcsy, said.

"This is a savvy young kid and it's clear he knew what was going on," the defense lawyer said of the neighborhood boy.

And while Papcsy said he felt his client's alleged delusion could have won their case with an insanity defense, he said Imre instead will plead guilty to reduced charges Sept. 19 in Superior Court.

She is expected to face a six-year prison term, followed by a lengthy period of probation.
    http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_3010272
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Stratford secretary and aspiring model Tammy Imre, who agreed Wednesday to plead guilty to having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy, wrote a friend from prison that she believed the boy was a "small adult," her lawyer confirmed.
    "She said he acted like a little 30-year-old man and she had a delusional fantasy that they were having a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship," Imre's lawyer, Donald Papcsy, said.

"This is a savvy young kid and it's clear he knew what was going on," the defense lawyer said of the neighborhood boy.

And while Papcsy said he felt his client's alleged delusion could have won their case with an insanity defense, he said Imre instead will plead guilty to reduced charges Sept. 19 in Superior Court.

She is expected to face a six-year prison term, followed by a lengthy period of probation.
    http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_3010272
    Wtf! An 8 year old boy being savvy. Between that and the plea deal, I think I've damn near heard it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Wtf! An 8 year old boy being savvy. Between that and the plea deal, I think I've damn near heard it all.
    For real. Someone that attorney, please.

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike defense attorneys?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    "She said he acted like a little 30-year-old man and she had a delusional fantasy that they were having a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship
    What? did he drive by on his skateboard and take her out for a happy meal at McDonalds??

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    What? did he drive by on his skateboard and take her out for a happy meal at McDonalds??
    Wonder if she felt self concious wearing heels?

What A Weirdo!!!!!!!

A 30-year woman admitted in court today that she had a lengthy sexual relationship with an 8-year-old neighbor whom police say she considered her boyfriend.
    In a deal with prosecutors, Tammy Imre pleaded guilty to a charge of risk of injury to a minor. She faces six years in prison when she is sentenced Nov. 4.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc...eadlines-local

What is with the double standard? Had this been a MAN and an 8 year old girl or boy they would have cut his peepee off (as they should). But this woman gets leniency? Sickening. It is no less sexual abuse when a woman is the perpetrator. Look at all these women teachers and young students. They get wrist pats and nothing else. But if I guy was nailing his pre-teen and teen students he would get thrown in jail.

And as for this woman's attorney, a SOPHISTICATED savvy 8 year old? For Pete's sake, he probably can't even write cursive. I mean does he have his Pokemon cards alphabetized, ay caramba! What is next?????

Quote Originally Posted by Mama-cita
    What is with the double standard? Had this been a MAN and an 8 year old girl or boy they would have cut his peepee off (as they should). But this woman gets leniency? Sickening. It is no less sexual abuse when a woman is the perpetrator. Look at all these women teachers and young students. They get wrist pats and nothing else. But if I guy was nailing his pre-teen and teen students he would get thrown in jail.

And as for this woman's attorney, a SOPHISTICATED savvy 8 year old? For Pete's sake, he probably can't even write cursive. I mean does he have his Pokemon cards alphabetized, ay caramba! What is next?????
    She will probably only serve 6 years What the heck is that all about. I agree Mama-cita, there seems to be a double standard here. Her butt should be serving no less than life.

The 30-year-old Connecticut sexual predator who believed she was in a "fantasy relationship" with her daughter's 8-year-old playmate admitted having repeated sexual contact with the boy and accepted a plea deal yesterday that likely will send her to prison for six years.
    Tammy Imre pleaded guilty to two counts of risk of injury to a minor, a reduced charge that the boy's family accepted to spare both children time on the witness stand.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/53719.htm

Honestly, I wonder if defence attorneys have to go through some special training to abandon any semblance of humanity and compassion. "Savvy"!?! Isn't that what MJ's supporters were saying about the alleged victim and his family? Well, if anything, I hope some of her fellow inmates are mothers too and will take care of her and make sure those 6 years hell for her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast